The Inevitable: What Guests Would You Like? Part II

slaycandy

137 members have voted

1. 1. Guest Stars from 3 or 4 episodes...

• Adrianne Palicki ... Jessica
    • Sterling K Brown ... Gordon Walker
    • Robert Wisdom ... Uriel
    • Rachel Miner ... Meg
    • Frederic Lehne ... YED
    • Traci Dinwiddie ... Pamela
    • Charles M Whitfield ... Henriksen
    • Richard Speight Jr ... Trickster
  2. 2. Guest Star from 2 episodes...

• Michael Masse ... Kubrick
    • Katharine Isabelle ... Ava
    • Aldis Hodge ... Jake
    • Cindy Sampson ... Lisa
    • Lindsey McKeon ... Tessa (Reaper)
    • Emily Perkins ... Becky
    • Steven Williams ... Rufus
  3. 3. Single Episode Guest Star

• Mark Sheppard ... Crawley
    • Loretta Devine ... Missouri
    • Emmanuelle Vaugier ... Madison
    • Adam Milligan ... Jake Abel
    • Mitch Pilleggi ... Samuel (Also in X Files)
    • Amber Benson ... Lenore (Jossverse Actress)
    • Julie Benz ... Layla (Jossverse Actress)
    • Amy Acker ... Andrea (Jossverse Actress)
    • Gina Holden ... Hayley (Also in Blood Ties/Harpers Island)

• Showmasters Admin

I would love to meet Sebastian Spence...and I know Chris Heyerdahl will be at the Twilight con...but would love to see him here...the 2 Alasdairs on stage together would be awesome!! OMG that would be SUCH a great photo op!!! A2 sandwich!!

Doh! I forgot Sebastian Spence too! He was in Dark Angel too, I like him :thumbup:

SJ

x

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to meet Sebastian Spence...and I know Chris Heyerdahl will be at the Twilight con...but would love to see him here...the 2 Alasdairs on stage together would be awesome!! OMG that would be SUCH a great photo op!!! A2 sandwich!!

omg!!! that is such an awesome idea!!! a demon sandwich!! then we could get two angels too and have an angel sandwich! the heaven and hell photoshoots!!!

love it!!

=x=

DUSTIN MILLIGAN!!

Have I mentioned that aleady?!

:whistling:

xxxxx

Haha, probably, but I'm going to say it again for you just incase; Dustin Milligan would be an awesome guest. I'd love to meet him plus he'd probably get some 90210 fans buying tickets to meet him even if they don't like Supernatural. Some of my friends would do pretty much anything to meet him and I'm sure a lot of his other admirers would too lol. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

DUSTIN MILLIGAN!!

Have I mentioned that aleady?!

:chair:

xxxxx

Haha, probably, but I'm going to say it again for you just incase; Dustin Milligan would be an awesome guest. I'd love to meet him plus he'd probably get some 90210 fans buying tickets to meet him even if they don't like Supernatural. Some of my friends would do pretty much anything to meet him and I'm sure a lot of his other admirers would too lol. :dance:

lol, I totally didn't realise it was him until I re-watched Ghostfacers one day. I knew I recoginised him from somewhere..

And is ure username based on the show or the character? I did wonder when I saw it... cos he's 'The Doctor' lol

lol, I totally didn't realise it was him until I re-watched Ghostfacers one day. I knew I recoginised him from somewhere..

And is ure username based on the show or the character? I did wonder when I saw it... cos he's 'The Doctor' lol

It's based on the show as I love it and it's what started my interest in science fiction, the first part of The End of Time was awesome last night. Haha, I know what you mean by the way, it annoys me when people call him Doctor Who too as the character is really called The Doctor. Back on topic though, Dustin Milligan would be an awesome guest for Roadhouse. :chair:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aww! I can't believe I had to choose between Traci and Richard. I want them both. LOL!

Yeah i had the same problem ended up voting for Traci but i like Richard as well

Same here - I went for Traci but changed between the two of them about five times before deciding ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

these are the best characters from all seasons id be freaking extatic with any of them:

Julie Benz -layla

Amy Acker -andrea

Chad Lindberg- ash

jared padalecki -sam

jensen ackles -dean

jim beaver - bobby

misha collins - castiel

Jeffrey Dean Morgan - john

Katie Cassidy- ruby

Samantha Ferris - ellen

Lauren Cohan - bela

Gabriel Tigerman - andy

i may have left out a few people but these are all awesome

At the moment, I'd be happy with anyone. I'd have thought we'd have more than 2 guests announced at this stage.

This is my first con with Massive, so I'm unaware if it's normal to wait so long for more guests to be added?!?

• 3 weeks later...