we do listen and here it is , its going to be great

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we know lots of you wanted this event and he have has so much interest from you the fans and thats why we are running it as there was so much demand .

we will make this event like no other in the UK , we really want it to be fun and a event were you really get close to the guest like the our other events we run

we need all the fans that kept pushing us to run this con to now use that energy to help get the word out to all the fans they know, as this is the best way to help us make this first event be the best event we can make it a real fun and amazing weekend with the stars.

if you want fliers to give out then do email us and we can send you some <info@showmastersonline.com>

we know there are lots of fans out there and we just need to let them all know this event is happening and then the event will sell out and that means we can do all the things we have planed for this con B)

we are all very excited in the office about this con its going to be a lot of fun :dance:

thank you for all the help you have given us so far and with all your help in the future we will not let you down and we will deliver a really run fair and amazing event for you all .

we will see you all there :YAHOO:

jason :WAVE:

You guys really do own my soul! I had a bad experiance with another company who run an SPN con in this country and vowed never to attend another one by them again. So I've been dying for SM/ME to do one for ages now because I trust you guys to deliver not only what you advertise but also an extremely high level of care and concern for both your guests and atendees.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! <33

Thank you so much Jason, Mark and everyone at Showmasters and Massive Events. I really can't wait for this event and purchased my Silver ticket earlier, it's going to be awesome. Bring on the very first Roadhouse event. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Thank you so much! I've never done a Supernatural convention because I was waiting for you guys to do it - I know you'll do a great job, so I'll be doing my bit to spread the good word.

i did one it was hell, i swore never to do it again. but i like sm cons so they can have my money. see you there!

I've just created an event page for the convention on Facebook to help spread the word so if you want, feel free to join the page as 'attending' if you're going to the convention. People may stroll across it when searching for a 'Supernatural convention' on Facebook so it might help get more people to the event, hopefully anyway lol. The Facebook event page for Roadhouse can be found here and I'll keep it updated when further guests are announced, thanks. :blink:

Edited by Doctor Who