The Inevitable: What Guests Would You Like? Part I

slaycandy

What guests do you want?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Guest star who has been in 8 or more episodes...

• Jim Beaver ... Bobby
    • Jeffrey Dean Morgan ... John Winchester
    • Samantha Ferris ... Ellen Harvelle
    • Genevieve Cortese ... Ruby
  2. 2. Guest star who has been in 6 episodes...

• Katie Cassidy ... Ruby
    • Lauren Cohan ... Bela Talbot
    • Alona Tal ... Jo Harvelle
    • Julie McNiven ... Anna
  3. 3. Guest star who has been in 5 episodes....

• Samantha Smith ... Mary Winchester
    • Nicki Aycox ... Meg
    • Kurt Fuller ... Zachariah
    • Rob Benedict ... Chuck

• Showmasters Admin

Okay, so this is just because I always see these polls and I always wanted to start one but I'm always too late, so this is my turn!!! :YAHOO:

So who would you like out of the guests above? I know who I want!!!

Jeffrey

Katie

Rob

I HEART Katie Cassidy, she's the only reason I'm watching the new Melrose Place, haha,

*hugs*

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy

Based on what I've seen from the first three series, I've voted for Jeffrey, Katie and Samantha. I would also love; Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins but they weren't on the poll, probably as it's obvious that everyone would love them to be at the event lol. Oh and it was so hard to choose in the sections, I'd love to meet any of them. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

Based on what I've seen from the first three series, I've voted for Jeffrey, Katie and Samantha. I would also love; Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins but they weren't on the poll, probably as it's obvious that everyone would love them to be at the event lol. Oh and it was so hard to choose in the sections, I'd love to meet any of them. :D

Heh lol, I kind of assumed everyone would want them hence why I just focussed on all the guesty people, :D

OKAY, going to study now......

*huggles!*

SJ

xox

I've met a few of them already at a previous con, and alot of people want to meet katie but I was really let down by her (as was my mum) she was rude and wasn't very personable, she made me sad actually because everyone else was really nice and I thought she be lovely but she really wasn't! Bobby, gordon, bella, ellen, castiel, hendrickson, ghostfacers, jared and jensen (to name a few that i've met :-P) were all really nice! Want to meet jdm though yum!

Xxx

• Showmasters Admin

I've met a few of them already at a previous con, and alot of people want to meet katie but I was really let down by her (as was my mum) she was rude and wasn't very personable, she made me sad actually because everyone else was really nice and I thought she be lovely but she really wasn't! Bobby, gordon, bella, ellen, castiel, hendrickson, ghostfacers, jared and jensen (to name a few that i've met :-P) were all really nice! Want to meet jdm though yum!

Xxx

I can't believe that! I met Katie Cassidy too and she was one of my fave guests, i LOVE her to bits n' pieces, and I think I said this elsewhere she's the only reason I am watching the new Melrose!!! She was great to talk to, really down to earth and sweet in her coffee lounge, and she wrote out big massive quotes on my autographs I got signed and even repeated them the way she'd said them in the show - I took my own 10x8s as well as she was flickin through them saying how nice they were! Maybe she just got a little grumpier as the day went on with having to get through over a THOUSAND autographs? I was one of first to go through on the Sat morning.

I WANT KATIE CASSIDY!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Heh,

SJ

xox

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM! I've never had to chance to meet him and I KNOW that Jim is wonderful, JDM too but I REALLY don't think theirs a chance in hell of gettin him as he's a movie star now, I don't think he'd be able to do it!

But I'd also love to see Rob AKA Chuck, apparently he's lovely to and funny :)

Xxx

I can't believe that! I met Katie Cassidy too and she was one of my fave guests, i LOVE her to bits n' pieces, and I think I said this elsewhere she's the only reason I am watching the new Melrose!!! She was great to talk to, really down to earth and sweet in her coffee lounge, and she wrote out big massive quotes on my autographs I got signed and even repeated them the way she'd said them in the show - I took my own 10x8s as well as she was flickin through them saying how nice they were! Maybe she just got a little grumpier as the day went on with having to get through over a THOUSAND autographs? I was one of first to go through on the Sat morning.

I WANT KATIE CASSIDY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Heh,

SJ

xox

Maybe, but I wouldn't pay to meet her again! Plus the other, bigger guests I met late in the day had time for everyone. I'll just quick with meeting j2 again hehe x

as much as getting Jim Beaver would be fabulous (fabulous!!) I had to go for JDM...I think if Showmasters managed to get him, I might melt into a big puddle. Not great for the photoshoot, but swings and roundabouts really.

(also picked Alona Tal and Rob Benedict)