• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pic modelling?

In general dresses come into three catagories

1: "Thats nice"

2: "Very pretty"

3: F##k##g hell"

(you can also add "what is she wearing" if adding a female judgement)

Difficult to make a call without further information.

Hope thats helpful!

^ Seconding this. I have major dress envy!!

Thanks, I don't actualy own it just yet but it is all kinds of fabulous.

Although annoyingly the way things are going not sure if I'll make the Friday party, we might end up coming Saturday and booking in then :(

:P

^ Seconding this. I have major dress envy!!

Thanks, I don't actualy own it just yet but it is all kinds of fabulous.

Although annoyingly the way things are going not sure if I'll make the Friday party, we might end up coming Saturday and booking in then :YAHOO:

:D

Oh I know how you feel :/

I have college on Fridays so depending on the bus times and flight times, I might miss the Gold Reception and Friday night party >_<

Although if I can convince my tutors to let me have a study day (Which I will endeavor to do until it kills me!) I'll be there with bells on!

I'm in the same boat, I won't be there until Saturday morning as I'll have college on the Friday and my mum will be working too. Still, I had a great time at The Hub even when I missed the Friday and I'm sure I will here too, I think I'll probably miss the Fridays for most conventions to be honest. I won't be able to stick around for the Sunday party either as I'll have to get my train back early to be ready for college the morning after. Saturday's party should be fun though. :blush:

Edited by Doctor Who

No complaints here!

Ok glad I'm not the only one! Will be gutted if I don't have an excuse to buy that pretty dress but still will take a lot of the pressure off me and the bf, plus by then I'd like to have a job so that will come into it as well.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

At the other SM cons I've been to, the rooms have always been decorated for the themes, yes. And sometimes there's additional stuff beyond just decorations - we had a candy floss stand, coconut shy and a freak show at Hub2 for the 'Carnival' theme.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm tempted to dress up but I don't know anyone else who is and don't wanna look like a div all alone. Could prob russle up something for red carpet. Not sure how I'd dress up for Ben's birthday, my kids birthday I just wore jeans. any ideas?

Well, plenty of people are dressing up so you won't be alone.

And I'm just wearing dungarees and a T-shirt for Ben's party...

I'm tempted to dress up but I don't know anyone else who is and don't wanna look like a div all alone. Could prob russle up something for red carpet. Not sure how I'd dress up for Ben's birthday, my kids birthday I just wore jeans. any ideas?

Well, plenty of people are dressing up so you won't be alone.

And I'm just wearing dungarees and a T-shirt for Ben's party...

That's good to know, Sod it, I'll just go for it :D thanx

• 5 weeks later...