Latest Guest Announcement - Mark Rolston

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that our first guest for Roadhouse is Mark Rolston who played 'Alistair'! :WINCE:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Mark Rolston guest starred in Supernatural's fourth season as "Alistair" for the 2-part mid-season finale. Alistair is the sadistic demon that Dean encountered while he was in hell. Alistair tortured Dean for years and taught him the various tortue methods that were evetually used against him. Alistair emerges in a search for the wayward angel Anna who winds up in the care of the Winchesters, he and his demons do whatever is necessary to get to Anna.

He has a number of hit film credits under his belt including "Aliens" (1986), "Leathal Weapon 2" (1989), "The Shawshank Redemption" (1994), "Rush Hour" (1998), and Martin Scorsese's "The Departed" in 2006. He also took on the role of 'Dan Erickson' in the last two installments in the cult Saw film series "Saw V" and "Saw VI" released in 2008 and 2009 respectively.

Rolston has had numerous other recurring guest spots with 2 episodes on "24: Day 3", 3 on "CSI: Miami", 4 on "Cold Case", 5 on "The Shield"; not to mention appearances on "The X Files", "Angel", "Dark Angel", "Alias", "Reaper" & "Lie to Me".

Edited by slaycandy

Ooh awesome, I've not watched series four yet so haven't seen him as Alistair but I'm going to start watching it tonight. I've meaning to watch my box set for a long time now and various things have gotten in the way but I'm going to definitely start watching it tonight after this announcement of a Supernatural convention. I'm sure he'll be an excellent guest and he's got a very impressive IMDB list, thanks for asking him to attend this event. You rock Showmasters and Massive Events! :YAHOO:B)

Edited by Doctor Who

YOU LISTENED TO US!!!!! The begging worked and we have an SPN con! Thank you sooooooo much.

Now to Mark, EXCELLENT guest. Met him at LFCC 2 back in the day and he is a lovely, funny guy. Will be a great pleasure to meet him again. Shawshank and Aliens are two of my favourite films. Thanks ME/SM's!

• Moderators

He's been in a million things and worked with some of the coolest people on the planet. His talks should be awesome B)

And of course we can get an Alastair collection next year over a couple of events :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched the mid-season finale of Supernatural series four, 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'/'Heaven and Hell', for the first time last night and wow, it was brilliant. Mark Rolston was fantastic as Alistair and I can't wait to meet him in September so thanks once again for booking him for this event. Roll on September and Roadhouse. :D

Edited by Doctor Who