New Event - Roadhouse

Massive Events

• Moderators

There's always a limited budget for these events, and so there will be potential guests that haven't been asked. It's a bit tricky having attendees going round asking themselves. Doesn't guarantee we'll get them :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Yes, I'm not suggesting anyone was asked directly. I'm just always a little wary of people mentioning these events to potential guests, as sometimes they haven't been asked and I always thought it might make them feel a bit bad or something :lol:

she didnt directly ask him, she just tagged him and said she would love to have him their and he enquired about it and said he wanted to come....pretty much an open invitation!

Yeah exactly. And it's good for them to know which people want an invite, especially as they haven't announced any further guests yet.

Yes, I'm not suggesting anyone was asked directly. I'm just always a little wary of people mentioning these events to potential guests, as sometimes they haven't been asked and I always thought it might make them feel a bit bad or something :P

Its cool, i'm sure he doesn't feel bad - hes old enough and bearded enough to realise not everyone is asked haha lol :D , just sound like he wants a con :D and a partayyy! :WINCE:

He would be an awesome guest!

*sings* Ghost...ghost facccerrrrs!

Well I got my gold ticket and worked overtime I have a great supernatural that needs more autographs and the actors have started to make comments on them mainly about Sam and Dean lol.

And yes I will be wearing a long evening gown (i would call it slinky but because of my size it doesn't sound right) to the friday night.

Back to fanfiction.....*sighs* so much to write