New Event - Roadhouse

Massive Events

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so strange, the link is still not working for me.

Hmm, do these links work for you? Gold ticket here, Silver ticket here, Standard ticket here and Child ticket here? I hope that helps and fingers crossed, they work for you. They're working perfectly for me, perhaps it's your internet provider. :(

Edited by Doctor Who

Does anyone know if you have to pre-pay for the hotel, or can you pay when checking in?

The hotel code for the discounted room rate hasn't been released yet, so please don't book yet.

For the last events at the Hilton payment was due upon checking in as far as I remember, but exact details will be posted when the code will be released.

Does anyone know if you have to pre-pay for the hotel, or can you pay when checking in?

The hotel code for the discounted room rate hasn't been released yet, so please don't book yet.

For the last events at the Hilton payment was due upon checking in as far as I remember, but exact details will be posted when the code will be released.

When I stayed at the Hilton in May, we paid when we checked out.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Got my mum to order my ticket earlier today. As I didn't wanna wait over a week till cheques clear! AND she said she'll pay for £45 of it! :woooooo: So I have even more xmas money to play with! Am now considering hotels. Is it worth it staying in the Hilton?