New Event - Roadhouse

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

In response to overwhelming requests we are delighted to announce that we will be running a Supernatural Convention in 2010! :WINCE:

It will be called 'Roadhouse' and takes place on 3rd to 5th September 2010 at The Hilton Metropole Hotel, Birmingham.

roadhouse.jpg

Tickets are on sale now HERE in our online shop!

We have tried to keep the price down in order to make the event as accessible as possible for all who wish to attend. We have some really huge Spuernatural fans in the office and they have some fantastic things planned for the weekend! We really look forward to showing you how a Supernatural event should be run! :D

We have a fantastic discounted rate at the hotel of £74.75 per night, including full english breakfast and the special code for booking this will be online in a few days, along with our new website. Please DO NOT book the hotel before we release the code as you will not be able to get the special discounted rate without it.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the hundreds of you who have campaigned for this event to happen. Without you all we could not run these events and Jason and I are humbled by your support. We look forward to having an amazing time with you at Roadhouse. :YAHOO:

Take care,

Mark & Jason :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to ask my parents to book me a silver ticket when they get home and put it away for Christmas, I'm so excited. On my list, I put '£140 convention money' and that was originally going to be for Bad Wolf but I've recently found out that its the weekend before some important exams so I unfortunately can't attend that event anymore. Luckily, I don't have any exams in September so I think this convention will be ideal. Thank you so much Showmasters and Massive Events, I can't wait. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

*wibbles*

I can technically afford to buy a ticket... but I really really shouldn't. That's emergency money...

And I don't think I can REALLY class this as an emergency.

(Emergencies are things like losing my job, or my house burning down, or...)

YAY!!! I was kind of hoping it would be announced after Christmas but a gold ticket has been purchased. LOL!

Eager Beaver! Lol.

Can I just say GO US?!!!! We begged A LOT. Well done everyone that joined the FB group and begged on all the many threads here on the forum. See? They do listen to us :YAHOO:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Solves my problems about choosing which euro SPN con to go to. Thank jiminy billy bob!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna order a gold ticket now sooooooooo bad... BUT I'm gonna have to wait till after xmas... there better still be tickets left... can you reserve them??????

Eager Beaver! Lol.

Can I just say GO US?!!!! We begged A LOT. Well done everyone that joined the FB group and begged on all the many threads here on the forum. See? They do listen to us :YAHOO:

Yeah, I told myself I would buy a gold ticket as soon as they went on sale. I know how quickly SPN cons sell out. LOL!