New Event - Roadhouse

Massive Events

If I do both then my bank manager will have heart failure!! lol Or try to beat some sense into me..... :chair:

I just booked and paid for the Love Hearts events in february......

My son has his prom..... I don't intend to miss C16 as my daughter and I usually go although I do believe she would give up C16 for Roadhouse....

:D:(:D

MY BRAIN HURTS!!! :blink:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Oh my Lord, you've just made a great day better.... thank you thank you thank you.

All I have to do now is buy a ticket and sort out hotel stuff. I've never actually stayed away for a con, so this'll be so awesome!!!

SM rocks. Mhmm. :smile:

Edited by Laurenx

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

This is gonna be awesome!

Gold ticket bought =D

xxxx

How the hell do u manage to afford so many cons?! and get the time off work lol

I work 5 days a week, do overtime and use the majority of holiday days for cons! I only usually take the Fri off for cons to travel anywayz. Each to their own and all that lol.

xxxx

How the hell do u manage to afford so many cons?! and get the time off work lol

I work 5 days a week, do overtime and use the majority of holiday days for cons! I only usually take the Fri off for cons to travel anywayz. Each to their own and all that lol.

xxxx

I wasn't saying it was bad :smile:

Just that I'm jealous mainly lol

Edited by Crépuscule

Oh my Lord, you've just made a great day better.... thank you thank you thank you.

All I have to do now is buy a ticket and sort out hotel stuff. I've never actually stayed away for a con, so this'll be so awesome!!!

SM rocks. Mhmm. :D

lol Your profile pic is even more appropriate now :P He looks like he is cheering lol

Edited by Rhianydd

:YAHOO: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TOTALLY MADE MY DAY, SO HAPPY YOU'RE GONNA DO A SUPERNATURAL CON FOR US!!! ONLY PROBLEM IS, I AM TOTALLY BROKE UNTIL 21ST DECEMBER WHEN I'M PAID :chair: PLEASE HURRY UP 21ST DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX AGAIN SHOWMASTERS, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!! :YAHOO::dance::thumbup:

This is so awesome and so annoying at the same time! We're already going to Hallowhedon 2, and we can't afford to go over to England twice in two months.. The timing is pretty bad, as it's also the first week of the new college year which I really can't miss. Aw man... To everyone who's going: Can you make it super-fantastic and awesome so that ME will decide to do it again in 2011? Because I tell you, we'll be there!

SM rocks. Mhmm. :whistling:

lol Your profile pic is even more appropriate now :rolleyes: He looks like he is cheering lol

That is so true, and kind of what I looked like yesterday when I read this announcement. :lol:

Great to see some new faces around here :P

Thankee!

I did go to Collectormania the other week (had a fab time btw, and was VERY impressed with the organisation) - and I had been trying to register on here for a couple of weeks so I could post some feedback.....but had problems with my account, and then, by the time I got that sorted just be a mere coincidence the SPN con was announced.........

I knew then I had arrived.

Amen.

:D

well I was considering getting a ticket for this but I am already booked up.

Welcome to the forum :chair: There's still more guests to be announced for this event too and I'm sure Roadhouse is going to have an amazing line-up like other events have. Plus, Showmasters and Massive Events always put on a good show. :thumbup::chair:

Edited by showmasters