Let's get four Doctors and another rare signer ....

dufresne

The postcode suggests it's quite near me, will investigate and edit this post if I find anything.

Edit: Half an hour in the car from me in north London, but no public transport results. Will keep looking!

Edit 2: An hour on public transport (mainly buses) to Cheshunt which I'd presume then requires a taxi.

Edit 3: 26 minutes from Kings Cross - tube and train included in that time.

Edited by TurkFox

• 1 month later...

The venue is only 3 miles away from the station so hopefully you will be able to get there no problems. It will be worth it once you see the place and meet all those Doctors.

By Car:

Exit the M25 at Junction 25, head north towards Cambridge on the A10. At the next roundabout take the first exit (left), into Lieutenant Ellis Way and head towards Cuffley and Goffs Oak. Take the first left, signposted Theobalds Park and continue over the bridge and straight on. The entrance is in front of you.

By Train:

Theobalds Park is situated 3 miles from Cheshunt station with British Rail connections from London, Liverpool Street. There is a taxi rank at the station. Journey time from Liverpool Street to Cheshunt is about 30 minutes.

For more information:

National Rail Enquiries

By Air:

Theobalds Park is approximately 45 minutes from Stansted Airport, 1 hour from Luton and 45 minutes from Heathrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Ruth :lol: It's a shame they opted for such an obscure venue - the guests so far are bound to attract interest, but getting there is just as off-putting.

That's the first thing that occurred to me when I saw this. "Great guest list! ... now let's have a look at where it is. What the fu...?"

What's worse is that this is my favourite era of Who - the Tom Baker / Peter Davison crossover. Even Tegan's there. All you need is Sarah Sutton. Grrrr. I might be forced to go to this.

Edited by MikeDonovan