Announcement about Guests for Chevron 7.4

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We have had quite a few people e-mailing and calling the office with regards to the guests that we still intend to get for Chevron 7.4.

Normally we can't and don't comment on future guests or people we are talking to but on this occasion I think that we need to say something. :D

There seems to be a concern held by many of you that we are going to concentrate on Stargate Universe guests for Chevron 7.4. I know from feedback that many of you would not want this and so I can catagorically say that we will not be adding any further guests from Stargate Universe to the Chevron 7.4 line up.

I know that it takes a while for all series' to get started and whilst we do not want to completely ignore the existence of Universe, hence the inclusion of Brian J Smith for Chevron 7.4, we do not want to get carried away with it before it has established a proper fanbase.

Therefore, I can confirm that the remaining guests for Chevron 7.4 will be from SG-1 or Atlantis! :YAHOO:

Furthermore, I very much hope to have some actual names for you over the coming days! :-)

Thanks everyone and I hope this gives you a better idea of the direction we are going in.

Mark :D

There seems to be a concern held by many of you that we are going to concentrate on Stargate Universe guests for Chevron 7.4. I know from feedback that many of you would not want this and so I can catagorically say that we will not be adding any further guests from Stargate Universe to the Chevron 7.4 line up.

Therefore, I can confirm that the remaining guests for Chevron 7.4 will be from SG-1 or Atlantis! :thumbup:

Damn :poki:

I too was hoping for more SGU guests, as we've already met everyone else from SG1 and atlantis, some several times :poki:

Edited by crippsy_99

Hmmm would have been nice to have one more to go with Brian so he can interact with someone else for the talks.

Plus I've just started an SGU cast photot with autos!

Tbh I more interested in SG1 and SGA but it's always good to have a variety.

xxxx

I would of liked some more SGU guests tbh. I haven't seen much of SG-1 and half of SGA. SGU im up to date with (true not much) and I prefer it to the other two so would of liked more of them. I just hope I no these new guests. :thumbup:

Awesome news!! I was starting to wonder if it was worth going to seeing as no new guests had been announced, but now that we know there will be and they won't be SGU... even better! :D

Indeed!!!! For Stargate fans this is the best possible announcement. Can't wait.

Brilliant news from Showmasters. Saw the first guest and gloom settled. Can't remember his name and I'm sure he's a really nice guy but SGU really is a God awful series. Hamish MacBeth running Stargate? Where's the nearest airlock? Was convinced they were going to concentrate on SGU - then David Hewlett. Dug out the old credit card and spent £600 (2x Gold Passes and hotel rooms) - worth every penny. Suanne is definately a bonus :YAHOO: