Time Quest

showmasters

This is so near me that I could get a lift and I really really want to go (might give me the inspiration to remake my Runcible helmet and gloves too). Definitely going to try and get some money together, anyone need a roommate? xD

Edited by TurkFox

• 2 weeks later...

gonna be long to get to and a bit pricy but i think im gonna buy a silver ticket in the new year (hopefully some will be left) ive already asked for that weekend off at work ;-)

will be going on my own it seems, dont have many who friends, proberly go to and from daily than stay in the hotel though

edit, just purchased my silver ticket, very excited

Edited by timelord81r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to a 10th Planet event yet but with five Doctors and one of the rare companions this is looking quite tempting!

ive never been to a 10th planet event before either, but with all the docs i couldnt resist, got my silver ticket already and reserved a room on the fri and sat night. cant wait, bloody expensive but also shaping up to be awesome

ive never been to a 10th planet event before either, but with all the docs i couldnt resist, got my silver ticket already and reserved a room on the fri and sat night. cant wait, bloody expensive but also shaping up to be awesome
Just had a moment of weakensss and booked my silver ticket. Like you say five Doctors and Janet Fielding is hard to resist.

No idea but I would guess the event is similar to ME con's. Autos/photoshoots in the morning and talks in the afternoon. Hopefully you are allowed to take a camera as well.

Just had a moment of weakensss and booked my silver ticket. Like you say five Doctors and Janet Fielding is hard to resist.

No idea but I would guess the event is similar to ME con's. Autos/photoshoots in the morning and talks in the afternoon. Hopefully you are allowed to take a camera as well.

silver includes photos with all the attendees, so thats me sorted ;-)

yer i was gonna leave it till nearer the time but over xmas i couldnt take the risk and put it on my credit card , no one better not cancel lol, its alot of money primarily based on all the classic docs attending. yer thats why i was asking questions in the chevron 7.4 timetable as i assume this will be similar

I've only done one ME event (the last Hub) and that was nothing like the normal TP setup, TP normally have a few signing whlist a few are on stage (there's usually a panel of some sort all day) whilst someone else is in the photo studio.

But it could be either format - especially if 4 Doctors will be on stage at once.

Peter won't be there all of both days don't forget.

I've only done one ME event (the last Hub) and that was nothing like the normal TP setup, TP normally have a few signing whlist a few are on stage (there's usually a panel of some sort all day) whilst someone else is in the photo studio.

But it could be either format - especially if 4 Doctors will be on stage at once.

Peter won't be there all of both days don't forget.

Thanks for the info about how TP events usually run.