charmed reunion

I'd kill to meet Rose, she was announced at another convention but pulled out to film Planet Terror.

no are u serious, can you tell me the name of the event when she's attending please please, I'm a huge fan of Charmed and I would love to meet her so much, thank you!!:blink:

I'd kill to meet Rose, she was announced at another convention but pulled out to film Planet Terror.

no are u serious, can you tell me the name of the event when she's attending please please, I'm a huge fan of Charmed and I would love to meet her so much, thank you!! :angel:

She's not, she said she pulled out of it to film.

If I pay it's for some CHARMED GUESTS and not for others people from others show with them :firedevil::( Sorry!!

Um what guests from other shows they've been in? All the guests suggested so far have been in Charmed, so I'm a bit confused by what you mean.

I would pay for a Charmed con, I'd even be happy with only one of the girls there and other people from smaller parts of the show being guests. So many great actors guests starred.

I got the idea from this \/

QUOTE(hobbitfanatic @ Dec 5 2009, 05:59 PM) *

I think it would be better if you linked some shows together that way if you had guests from each show people are more likely to come if it's for a few shows they like e.g Robin Hood and Merlin would work well together.

Like you could stick Charmed with some Harry potter cast, or merlin or something?

Sorry, it was an answer to this topic on the forum....(see below)

I would love a convention 100% Charmed. :(:lol:

I got the idea from this \/

QUOTE(hobbitfanatic @ Dec 5 2009, 05:59 PM) *

I think it would be better if you linked some shows together that way if you had guests from each show people are more likely to come if it's for a few shows they like e.g Robin Hood and Merlin would work well together.

Like you could stick Charmed with some Harry potter cast, or merlin or something?

Sorry, it was an answer to this topic on the forum....(see below)

I would love a convention 100% Charmed. :WINCE::thumbup:

I suppose that would run the risk of ending up with guests from 1 of the shows, like with Hallowhedon having only Buffy/Angel guests in the end.

But then I do think that attendee's that bought tickets only for Dollhouse/Firefly and Dr Horrible guests did enjoy the event very much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm posting like crazy today but we NEED a Charmed Reunion Convention!

I'd love to meet Rose McGowan,I think i'd get a little starstruck if i'm honest haha and the lovely Brian Krause would be great <3

I'd go for any of them though hehe :)

• 4 months later...

reviving this thread with mentioning that i also love the idea of a "Charmed Reunion".

BTW.... this sounds like a very good Con-Title imho :P;)

Absolute love to meet...

holly marie combs

rose mcgowan

alyssa milano

shannon doherty

brian krause

julian mcmahon

Cheers