• Glee
    • Aliens trilogy
    • Smallville
    • Bones

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with Flashforward, BSG and Firefly/serentity (although it was a tough call with Glee there too!)

I love flashforward! Great concept for a show....very interesting.

BSG because it is AMAZING! I would love to see SM do a BSG con. Or at least gest some more guests to signing event......Pretty please SM :)

And firefly/Serenity, because I missed all the cons in the UK when they used to run, and I'd love too see all the guys/girls up on stage together. Yes there is Hallowhedon, but that is always going to be more geared for the buffy/angel fans in my opinion. How about a Firefly/Dollhouse con and leave hallowhedon as a buffy/angel??

And glee. Only one word needed. AWESOME!

Section 3 is annoying, the ones I actually really want to go to are all in that section, I think I'll have to see how the poll goes before voting :rolleyes:

I'm not even going to vote because all the ones I want to vote for are in Section 3.

why should I vote for something in the other sections if I really don't want to go to them?

To be honest I'm not going to vote on this

The only show/film I can see being worth a vote is Lord of the Rings because of The Hobbit being due soon.

I look at things like Firefly ( which I dearly love) and think that time has passed and would only be worth it if you got Gina Torres or Joss Whedon and whose fan base has been attending another organizers events for years

On a similar note Supernatural while it maybe a current show but again two main cast members have attended another organizers event this year and Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the only one that most fans need to meet

The shows that I like I just can't see having the fan base to carry only supporting cast as guests, shows like Bones who if you could get the main cast member that people want to meet You would be better served having him at Hallowhedon

The other show that I enjoy is Smallville and that has already been proved to not work with even main cast unless someone gets Tom Welling can not see it working

Supernatural is a great show probably my favourite show at the moment, but generally the character's Sam and Dean are the main people with Bobby and Cas are the secondary main charactors. I'm glad they brought Cas into the show. Supernatural season 5 has been really strong and i'm still really loving it.

Dexter - I think it needs to build a fan base the show is really good.

For those of you wandering what the show is about, it's about a serial killer who does blood spatter analysis for the police, but he murders guys that kill innocent people and him being a serial killer himself gives him the edge to find the people who are killers, whilst also consealing his murders from the police, FBI, sister, friends and his lover.

I do know more but i don't want to ruin it for people who want to see it for the first time. But please give this show a chance it's really good.

Edited by Collector1985

Haha, I love the fact that Supernatural and Merlin have the most votes as they are the two I really, really want. Both of the shows rock and have a fantastic cast and crew, I've got my fingers crossed. Pretty please? :rolleyes:

Edited by Doctor Who

I think it would be better if you linked some shows together that way if you had guests from each show people are more likely to come if it's for a few shows they like e.g Robin Hood and Merlin would work well together.

Totally, totally disagree. For me Merlin is excellent but I really hated Robin Hood. So if it was a joint con I wouldn't be going. Merlin is still on the TV, has a huge fan base and more importantly, all the stars are based in the UK therefore giving Showmasters a bigger chance to get them.

Totally, totally disagree. For me Merlin is excellent but I really hated Robin Hood. So if it was a joint con I wouldn't be going. Merlin is still on the TV, has a huge fan base and more importantly, all the stars are based in the UK therefore giving Showmasters a bigger chance to get them.

Yeah, I don't think I would attend a mixed Merlin/Robin Hood event as I never really got into Robin Hood but would love a convention dedicated to Merlin. It would be so awesome, the acting in the show really is brilliant and the scripts are fantastic too. Colin Morgan and Bradley James would make excellent guests and they actually have a signing scheduled next week for the Merlin Annual so they do meet fans whenever they can. I think it'd be awesome, pretty please Massive Events? :YAHOO:

Yeah, I don't think I would attend a mixed Merlin/Robin Hood event as I never really got into Robin Hood but would love a convention dedicated to Merlin. It would be so awesome, the acting in the show really is brilliant and the scripts are fantastic too. Colin Morgan and Bradley James would make excellent guests and they actually have a signing scheduled next week for the Merlin Annual so they do meet fans whenever they can. I think it'd be awesome, pretty please Massive Events? :YAHOO:

Where?

SUPERNATURAL!!!!! the only one i really want!!

Transformers, because i love the movies!

And then Smallville......

Never actually watched Merlin myself, however my daughter loves it so would possibly take her to a con for it.

Would also love Charmed, OTH and Primeval (which is my daughters fav!)

Where?

Yeah, it's in Thurrock's WHSmith from 5pm as David and TheBlackRose said, more information can be found here. Unfortunately, it's too far away for me to travel just for the signing but if it was for a weekend convention then I could probably justify going wherever it is so long as it's easily accessible via train stations. I'd love to meet the cast of Merlin and there's quite a lot of cast members from Doctor Who who have been in the show too so if they came, that would be a bonus. A Supernatural event would be awesome too, I'm hoping that we get one or both of these next year. :D :D

Edited by Doctor Who