• Glee
    • Aliens trilogy
    • Smallville
    • Bones

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first two sections were the easiest to vote for. With the second poll I voted for James Bond as I would like to see some first time or rare Bond guests. With the first poll straight away I voted for a horror films convention, as they are seriously lacking in the UK.

Merlin - Possibly. Seems to have a reasonable fanbase but, like Being Human, would people choose this over other ones?

Don't get me wrong, I love Being human, but I think you can't compare Merlin's fanbase with it. Merlin has afaik a much bigger fanbase. The series has been sold in what?... over 130 territorries? Or was it even 180?

Honestly, it's huge. It's a great success everywhere (Australia, Japan, and now it even has topped Stargate Universe on SyFy concerning the viewer numbers for the last ep (sorry, had to mention this :( )).

There're countless comms for Merlin on LJ, and people even travel to France to watch them filming.

So, I'd say Merlin would be quite a safe bet for a proper con! :D And I really hope SM/ME will hear my prayers... :thumbup::D

• 2 weeks later...

I voted on this at the beginning of december....however if i voted now i would change my 2nd vote to vampire diaries, an awesome show! Id still vote Smallville but Glee rocks too!!

Maybe do a more up to date poll, seeing a few of these shows werent showing here in the UK when the poll went up! I think the votes might be a bit different! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see an Ashes to Ashes or Life on Mars con but as fans are based mainly in the UK at the moment, although i hear its hit america now maybe you could mix it with a police theme and cast from oher shows to get the nos?

Edited by buffy2k

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hmm I note that all those with 'magic' themes are leading the polls. :crying: Looks like the Pottermaniacs are at work. Personally I am bored out of my skull by the whole Potter thing, :blush: I'll be glad when this fad dies off

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would LOVE to go to a Smallville convention, I'm dying to meet the cast, but I would also be really glad to go to something that has something to do with : Charmed, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Firefly/Serenity, and of course Buffy/Angel even if it's not in the list! But please, think about Smallville, that would be so awesome :D

Edited by frenchwhedonist

• 4 months later...