help with this event

showmasters

Told a lady of ebay that i sold new moon items to for her daughter, she is really keen on going to this event now and the next one, YAY!!

:WINCE:

Oh gosh point her in my direction I have so much twilight merch I want to get rid off lol

p.s. had a few replies on the facebook groups, asking for more details etc

i know i wish we could add our stuff to the auction!! i have the 1st 3 twilight saga books signed by stephenie meyer i would like to sell,

:poki::P i wantt!!!

me too! Except I really don't have that sort of money haha. But I will go with the Twi merch! If you ever sell, give us a link =p

Told a lady of ebay that i sold new moon items to for her daughter, she is really keen on going to this event now and the next one, YAY!!

:WINCE:

Oh gosh point her in my direction I have so much twilight merch I want to get rid off lol

p.s. had a few replies on the facebook groups, asking for more details etc

i know i wish we could add our stuff to the auction!! i have the 1st 3 twilight saga books signed by stephenie meyer i would like to sell,

:poki::P i wantt!!!

me too! Except I really don't have that sort of money haha. But I will go with the Twi merch! If you ever sell, give us a link =p

I've put it on ebay a few times, seems to slip through the net ah well will let you know if I put it up again

This is just a suggestion, but how about you produce a printable flyer...one we can download and print off ourselves then stick up wherever we go. Nothing too elaborate mind...ink costs a lot of money (yeah yeah...I can hear hubby moaning in the back ground lol)!

I took a ton of flyers to the Twilight premiere before ET1. Who knows how many ended up in the bin or on the floor but I'm sure that I saw people there who I gave them to who previously had no knowledge of the convention. Even if I had just a handful that I could post up in work etc, that would be good!

I just spread it through word of mouth now, or on facebook or Twitter and such. I've got 3 new people coming to ET4 from this :)

I think people are fed up with the word on this coming out of my mouth lol!!! Seriously though, I've told just about everyone I know so for me it's looking for ways to get across to those I don't! I've just got my manager into the books but I think it's a bit early to start trying to get her into conventions. Besides, do I really want my manager there?? :WINCE:

So many people I know have heard aobut these events...sadly none of them are twilighters. I've posted the evnt on ym facebook a few times, if we had flyers I could stick them around college, I see loads of twilighters walking around.

Yeah, I think there's loads of Twilight fans at my uni, flyers would be a good idea :)

Contact as many twilight related websites as possible and ask if they can put the banner or even just a note that says about it...

Or go onto twilight stars websites/forums and post on there?

Ima fb it sometime but none of my friends (cept any of you who are on it or the girls i go with) like it :/

I don't think that many ppl will buy tix now just before Christmas BUT...you know that would be a great present to give to some Twilight fan...so if you wonder what to give them for Christmas..why not a ticket to the con?

Because I'm not made of money :)

Should've done flyers for the midnight showings, passed them out, would've got loads?

I work in a cinema and have been doing that since a month before New Moon came out. Loads of people were really interested, so hopefully thats helped! (I've even met some male twihards that are interested)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that many ppl will buy tix now just before Christmas BUT...you know that would be a great present to give to some Twilight fan...so if you wonder what to give them for Christmas..why not a ticket to the con?

Because I'm not made of money :)

But you do not have to buy the most expensive ticket either and if more ppl join in on the present it won't have to cost as much.... but I am not made out of money either ;-), my post was merely a suggestion lol.

• 1 month later...