help with this event

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok you know we wanted to put tickets on sale for ET4 soon and we all agree to put this back till latter on to help everyone save up which works for everyone , but another way to help us make the event work and let us get on with the booking guest for ET4 is if we have sold all our tickets out for ET 3 ?

we have around 200 tickets left for ET3 and if we can sell them this will all help with making ET3 a full on con and also it will also show us all is good and we will sell out ET4 .

so we are going to ask again if anyone can help us to let as many people know about ET3 and lets see is we can find homes for the last 200 tickets .

we have lots planed for this event and we can do everything if we sell out , so helping this way will make the event even better for all of you , thanks for whatever help you can give .

thanks so much

jason

Can I just ask is there around 200 extra tickets because there were 1000 tickets available opposed to the usual 800?

I've heard rumours and just wanted to know lol cus if it is then we'd already have been sold out :(

I do already advertise the event though on www.charliebewley.co.uk I'll make a reminder post thoguh

• Moderators

There's generally no specific schedule for when they're announced.

As they've been very busy with a long run of shows in recent months, I would imagine they'll be free now to try and work on such things. Sometimes it can depend on what guests they can get, to make it appropriate to them etc.

Best just to keep checking on here :rolleyes:

Told a lady of ebay that i sold new moon items to for her daughter, she is really keen on going to this event now and the next one, YAY!!

:P

Oh gosh point her in my direction I have so much twilight merch I want to get rid off lol

p.s. had a few replies on the facebook groups, asking for more details etc

Are there flyers we can get?

I don't mind putting them up in the city - Starbucks community boards are really good for this sorta thing.

Quite a few people in my BSL class in college are Twilight fans (including the tutor!)... If there were flyers I could hand them out and put some in the library... :D

I will ask if anyone is interested and give them the website address on Wednesday! (Arrgghhhh stoopid practical exam!!! :smile: )

Told a lady of ebay that i sold new moon items to for her daughter, she is really keen on going to this event now and the next one, YAY!!

:dance:

Oh gosh point her in my direction I have so much twilight merch I want to get rid off lol

i know i wish we could add our stuff to the auction!! i have the 1st 3 twilight saga books signed by stephenie meyer i would like to sell,

I guess the main issue with submitting out stuff to the auction would be authenticity I mean I could sign a copy of the DVD as Robert pattinson or whatever not that I'm saying you aren't legit but there are always those who'll use something like this to their advantage :dance:

I guess the main issue with submitting out stuff to the auction would be authenticity I mean I could sign a copy of the DVD as Robert pattinson or whatever not that I'm saying you aren't legit but there are always those who'll use something like this to their advantage :dance:

true only proof mine have is they all have the signed by author stickers on the covers, from the book store signing she did it at

:wub:

i know i wish we could add our stuff to the auction!! i have the 1st 3 twilight saga books signed by stephenie meyer i would like to sell,

:D :D i wantt!!!