showmasters

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Website -

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/persona...WIA/index.jhtml

Phone 0121 7804242

They're not the Delux ones this time just a standard twin but it's ok!

They have the cheaper rates already???

Ooh whats the number for the Hilton please? I want to book mine too lol

That link seems to be for ET3 hotel rooms :s ?

Check the terms before you book for ET4, if SM have to move the date of ET4 and you have a cheap rate which is normally upfront payment no refund no change... then your a bit stuck?

I would wait for SM to announce when they've sorted out hotel rooms other wise people end up in sticky situations and tend to turn on SM as if it's their fault xx

I rang through my reservation and it is for October - got my confirmation email through now too!

Maybe the hotel messed up but my confirmation does say October 2010 and £74.75 per night, not paid anything up front and can cancel/amend at any time.

Edited by gillianre

I just called to check and they do have the Twilight reservation discount over the phone for the ET4 dates - same price as before - 74.75 a night with breakfast but was told I'd have to cancel by midnight two days before the con to not incur charges - I was offered either a queen deluxe or twin deluxe room - haven't booked yet though!

I rang through my reservation and it is for October - got my confirmation email through now too!

Maybe the hotel messed up but my confirmation does say October 2010 and £74.75 per night, not paid anything up front and can cancel/amend at any time.

Nice one thankyou :) x