important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Just to clarify....

Tickets will be on sale on the 22nd. Thats Friday 22nd which has been amended in the main post.

Also... The system of one ticket per person is still in place. But if you wish to order more than one ticket on the same order this is still possible. Just supply all the names of the ticket holders and as long as they also have tickets to ET3 there will be no problem.

thanks

Just to clarify....

Tickets will be on sale on the 22nd. Thats Friday 22nd which has been amended in the main post.

Also... The system of one ticket per person is still in place. But if you wish to order more than one ticket on the same order this is still possible. Just supply all the names of the ticket holders and as long as they also have tickets to ET3 there will be no problem.

thanks

I bought my ET3 ticket at the prom, A friend bought my daughters when she purchased her own online. As we both have ET3 tickets, I can order my daughters ET4 ticket with mine yes? Or does it have to be my friend?

(Sorry I`m a thickett and just want to make sure I got it right lol)

LiSe Xx

thanks for clearing that up guys =)

its unfortunate that i cant buy two tickets on the same day, as i only have one et3 ticket...

so i just hope after i get my ticket, i can get the other ticket i want four days later =S

its going to be stressful =P

still excited XD

thanks showmasters

We dont know what were doing cause its not really fair to make my mate buy another ticket(same goes to her boyfriend) if they dont like ET3 cause their stuck with it :poki: argh dont know :WINCE:

I wouldn't worry too much; ET3 is still not sold out after a little over 7 weeks. ET4 tickets only go on sale about 4 weeks before ET3, so they should be able to go to ET3, see if they like it, and then buy tickets for ET4 afterwards if they want.

I hope not! lol

For selfish reasons haha. I reckon this might be the first time since ET1 the Golds dont sell out in like a day.

I'm actually dead blargh about the fact PJ crew can't reunite and stuff took out all the fun of getting the tickets! lol

omg. Looks like i'm borrowing from mother yet again, get paid on the 30th thank god. It's only an extra 30 for gold this time, hopefully I can afford that!

Excited about the guest news, super exciting to know that so many of the want to do it. We must all be doing something right if that's how they feel!

Eek! I am hoping I have enough money at the beginning of next year. I just had to pay £500 to sort out my car and haven't finished my Christmas shopping and owe at least 2 months rent, bad times! But if I get money for Christmas and don't buy anything new for myself then I should be ok. (Unless I lose my job of course!) Not sure which ticket to get though, I really wanted gold again as I was gold for ET1 and ET2 and have gone for Silver for ET3 due to trying to cut down. It will probably have to be standard, but hopefully silver! No way I can justify paying the new gold price :angel: I know it's only a bit more, but over £200 sounds a lot more in my twisted head! And my parents would probably think I had lost my mind.

Eek! I am hoping I have enough money at the beginning of next year. I just had to pay £500 to sort out my car and haven't finished my Christmas shopping and owe at least 2 months rent, bad times! But if I get money for Christmas and don't buy anything new for myself then I should be ok. (Unless I lose my job of course!) Not sure which ticket to get though, I really wanted gold again as I was gold for ET1 and ET2 and have gone for Silver for ET3 due to trying to cut down. It will probably have to be standard, but hopefully silver! No way I can justify paying the new gold price :firedevil: I know it's only a bit more, but over £200 sounds a lot more in my twisted head! And my parents would probably think I had lost my mind.

Aye i know the fact its gone over £200 just seems like crazy money lol

I cant really complain about the Gold price I pay that money just to have my photo with the Backstreet Boys so ya know Im one of these stupid people that will pay that sort of money I just wish it wasnt till ET3 so i have two pays after christmas to get a bit of money behind me again :unsure:

I cant really complain about the Gold price I pay that money just to have my photo with the Backstreet Boys so ya know Im one of these stupid people that will pay that sort of money I just wish it wasnt till ET3 so i have two pays after christmas to get a bit of money behind me again :WINCE:

WTF? lmao you paid £200 to have your photo taken with BSB?

edit: ahh just looked at ur FB it was for the ticket and stuff too?

Edited by Crépuscule

Ermm not really lol my gig ticket was seperate :WINCE: My Gold VIP was for the soundcheck, Q&A, individual photo with them, and a pre signed photo....totally not worth £200 but hey ya only live once ^_^:thumbup:

Ooooh lol well if you have the money! and it's something you're not gonna get again