important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

Yay!! I cant wait to buy my ticket, though it means im gonna have to raid my savings for my trip to Italy :lol: Oh well, its totally worth it XD

Im just a little worried, as i brought my ticket for ET3 at ET2, and dont have a booking number or reciept :P

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so gonna come to ET4! cant make it to ET3 if any of you remember i was pregnant with twins, well they were born November 9th =D

so they will be too young for me to leave them in Feb but they will be nearly 1 by the time ET4 comes around so i will be able to come, with my newly converted twi boyfriend lol he saw new moon and loved it (but i think he liked it before that because i kept catching him watching twilight on sky premiere before new moon came out hehe) yes he asked me if he could come with me, lol bless him.

exciting stuff about the event woooooo

x

We were thinking the same that we put in the comment box that we bought our tickets at ET2 and give our ET3 ticket number plus name :D

I am so gonna come to ET4! cant make it to ET3 if any of you remember i was pregnant with twins, well they were born November 9th =D

so they will be too young for me to leave them in Feb but they will be nearly 1 by the time ET4 comes around so i will be able to come, with my newly converted twi boyfriend lol he saw new moon and loved it (but i think he liked it before that because i kept catching him watching twilight on sky premiere before new moon came out hehe) yes he asked me if he could come with me, lol bless him.

x

Congratulations :D hope it went ok for you - it was lovely to catch up with you at ET2 - it would be great to see them - Sam wants us to bring Georgie to ET4 as she'll be nearly 5 and should be able to cope with the crowds and noise!!!!!

I'm not sure if I'm going to this yet ;)

Talie you dont have a choice :D you have to go would not be the same without you *hugs*

lol awww hugs.gif

I think atm it's the choice between this and MM2 and what with all this going on atm and having already done like 4 twilight events by then...

Edited by Crépuscule

x

how odd seeing this the day i found your facebook details! The twins look gorgeous :D

This is fab stuff, soo looking forward to 2010 now!

x

This is fab stuff, soo looking forward to 2010 now!

Here here!

x

I LOVE YOU SHOWMASTERS!!!

Again you've shown your awesomeness!!!!!!

Thank you soooo much for this AMAZING update!

I'm DEFINATELY going to ET4!!!!!

I CAN'T TO SEE WHAT GUEST IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course they did david don't you know the world revolves around me????

you just know they all looked on facebook and said ooh her daughters birthday is exactly a month after christmas lets stick tickets on sale that week.

It's my birthday too around then....... :blink:

of course they did david don't you know the world revolves around me????

you just know they all looked on facebook and said ooh her daughters birthday is exactly a month after christmas lets stick tickets on sale that week.

It's my birthday too around then....... :blink:

so what are you having for your birthday then Jola? lol

Erm..... a nervous breakdown? :WINCE:

Mind you, if I win the lottery between now and then, I think I might have to take a long holiday somewhere :WINCE: