important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOWMASTERS I'LL GIVE U A DEPOSIT, MY BOYFRIEND, SOME TIGHTS, A HAPPY MEAL AND A BITTEN QUALITY STREET :(

I'll give them deposit, a (hopeful) acceptance to a REALLY good Drama school in New York, All my Twilight books (+plus signed Red New Moon copy), all my HP books, My HP Hoodie (I'm getting pretty dam serious now), my I <3 London hoodie, my soul and finally a piece of toast.

Are you considering the deposit idea I do hope so and also how do we prove we bought our tickets at ET2 for ET3 because all I have a receipt somewhere with a number scribbled on it

Don't know if i even have that anymore. :(

Im gonna cry, please mister jason =[

how abouts we let showmasters breathe for a second and stop being pushy so they can think of some way of helping us out?

I don't think this is people being pushy now, just taking the ****, it's one of those if you don't laugh you'll cry situations lol

SHOWMASTERS I'LL GIVE U A DEPOSIT, MY BOYFRIEND, SOME TIGHTS, A HAPPY MEAL AND A BITTEN QUALITY STREET :(

Hahaha, i'll thrown in a rusty Micra too!

Please note the reverse doesnt work very well and it hasnt mastered the art of parking? :(

Says she who cant even drive, haha! :( That space was tight!

You silly duck lol i just laughed my spam off at that :(

The BF is fully unaware of my proposition .... I'm sure he'll understand :(

Ok I want to buy tickets for ET4 and i already have tickets for ET3 but DON'T have reference numbers yet so how am i going to purchase tickets next week? Can you please ensure me i will have me number by then as i want to get a low number and buy my tickets straight away!

Thanks

OKAY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION? :( I posted it twice already and talie asked but no answer :(

Urm about when we order our tickets on thursday to give our order number i bought at mine at ET2 so do i just give you my ticket number i recieved???

Thanks

you know it says about writing your confirmation number down, i don't have one... I bought my et3 tickets at et2, and i have my ticket number, but thats it... I haven't received an email saying they've gone through or such, so i'm just wondering what i'd put in it :)

Can SM or someone please answer if the people who bought tickets at ET2 who do not have a conformation number only our ticket number what do we do when ordering our tickets??? thanks love you :(

I really think the deposit is the best idea, because this is unfair to those of us who were going to ET3 on the idea that we'd be able to buy our ET4 tickets there.

Please, let us do deposits then pay at ET4. This is Christmas how is anyone supposed to put up that kind of money? I'm not neglecting gifts for my friends and family on the back of going to a convention!

I'm really rather upset about this. Had I known I'd have been way more careful with my money.

After all the huge hoo-hah at Prom over ET3 tickets "We have to keep with the tradition it's only fair on the attendees as we've always sold tickets at the previous event" and then you go and pull this on us. :(:( Colour me unamused.

• Showmasters Admin

how abouts we let showmasters breathe for a second and stop being pushy so they can think of some way of helping us out?

thank you thank you

we are trying to work it out so we can make everyone happy

we are all talking here as well

we will get there

jason

You silly duck lol i just laughed my spam off at that :(

The BF is fully unaware of my proposition .... I'm sure he'll understand :(

Im not convinced mine would.. so perhaps they can buy us the tickets instead :(