important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want an autographed pic for 30p surely someone will buy it on ebay! But seriously any comments on the short notice and horrific timing from anyone official here?

EXAACTLY

Great :| not means I'm more than likely not being able to go.

Can I just ask what was wrong with the way it was originally done? I don't even care about the price increase, yeah whatever everything goes up in price, but the process?

It's christmas, no way are a lot of us gonna have this money

As far as I was aware I was gonna have till feb to save, now infact no I'm not and I wont be getting a ticket at all, which I find harsh I've been to EVERY one of your twilight events and ploughed hundreds of pounds into it and I know I'm not the only one, now I feel like it's been thrown in my face.

You're gonna sell tickets if you'd stayed the way you were, now loyal customers such as me are more than likely not gonna be able to go.

Yeah tickets might not sell out but when you want a better ticket you know they're going so you have to buy otherwise we miss out and then we're one of the people who sits here and complains about how tickets go on sale at events they can't attend this is really bad timing you could have waited til after Christmas or given a little more notice but you know we're gonna find the money somewhere whether it's beg, borrow or steal so what does it matter really

There's a reason I camped out for like eight hours last time, I wanted a nice gold number.

I for one have been waving the SM flag recently complaining over the disgusting way CH4 acted and having a go at the Sun, I was one hundred and ten percent Team SM now if im being honest kinda crushed and feel let down

Totally depressed by this news, having not been able to go to ET3 because my baby is due then and now to be told that ET4 will go on sale before Christmas with next to no notice is appauling. Its nice to be reminded that Showmasters dont care about those people who need scrimp and save in chance of getting a ticket for these event. I was really looking forward to saving up my money after Christmas in the hopes I could get a ticket for the final event and meet up with some of my beloved Appinellis :(

Dreams shattered yet again thanks...

Urm about when we order our tickets on thursday to give our order number i bought at mine at ET2 so do i just give you my ticket number i recieved???

Sure the timing sucks but SM have to start planning ET4 if this is the case with booking the guests not something SM can prevent. I am sure tickets wont sell out anytime soon with xmas around the corner though so i would not be worried about not getting a ticket just sucks you may have a higher number but honestly if i was in that position i would still be happy to be going to ET4

• Showmasters Admin

what do you want us to do ?

we have been told by the agent of a big guest that if we want him we have to book and pay for him 100 % up front no cancelation deal no refund , we book and pay now and we have him ?

we want to book him and we felt this was the only way to achieve this ??

we do care you all know this and we are listing but we do not see any other way to make this work but we are still looking into it options

jason

we have been told by the agent of a big guest that if we want him we have to book and pay for him 100 % up front no cancelation deal no refund , we book and pay now and we have him ?

we want to book him and we felt this was the only way to achieve this ??

we do care you all know this and we are listing but we do not see any other way to make this work but we are still looking into it options

jason

Deposits? I'm sure everyone can afford that, that way you KNOW we're gonna be going, we're not gonna wanna lose money =[

And if it's someone who is such a big guest that you've had to do this that im sure it means you'll sell out anyway :(

Ok I have a suggestion... can we pay a deposit this week and pay the rest after Christmas? That way you know who's coming and it's less painful on our wallets... just an idea. You know we all want to go, it's just the timing...

HIGHFIVE

Wow, just popped in to see what the FB status's are about and wow.

Bad form, yet again. I'm sorry but how can ANYONE possibly put that sort of money on an event that's 14 months away and 3 weeks before christmas?!

Out-facking-rageous imo.

How about a deposit type system - put a non-refundable deposit down, then pay the rest off during the new year/after ET3?

Again, it's the least you could do imo.

And to be frank I don't care if I sound rude, obnoxious or whatever; we're paying out the money here; we're the customers; we're entitled to a good old moan. Thanks :(

Yeah I bought my ticket at ET2 just have a ticket number look I understand you want to give us the best event but you have to know what you're asking from us we don't all have money to spare at this time of year can we not possibly pay a little now then have to pay the rest by the end of Jan or you lose your deposit and ticket

• Moderators

By "no cancellation deal" do you mean this is a guest that would 100% attend the con no matter what? Or that you can't cancel them?

Sorry, just deciphering the situation for people :(

Edited by DavidB

Yeah I bought my ticket at ET2 just have a ticket number look I understand you want to give us the best event but you have to know what you're asking from us we don't all have money to spare at this time of year can we not possibly pay a little now then have to pay the rest by the end of Jan or you lose your deposit and ticket

I 100% agree I love love love showmasters events they're awesome but this is totally crushing, i've been to EVERY showmasters twilight event, as have others been to all the ET's and have their tickets booked and stuff

A lot of us are students too :( just before christmas? :(