important news for Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

important news for Eternal Twilight 4

hi all

With the amazing success of New Moon we have been asked by some of the Stars agents to book the guests well in advance for our event at the end of 2010 to help with their schedules as they will be busy next year and many of the actors do want to attend this event. Because of this we need to put tickets on sale as this is the best way to gauge the response of ET4 and gives us the potential to book the best guests we can. This will happen next week.

Guests for ET3 are going well and more will be going up soon and all is in hand to make ET3 a great event , but we have a great opportunity with guests for ET4 and need to know how many of you intend to come. This will take the event to the next level. You already know we have lots planned for events in 2010 and this will help take us there.

We have a few changes for the events to help make it an even more fun and amazing weekend for all involved, but we are keeping most of this surprise for now until nearer time.

Eternal Twilight 4 will take place on:

Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th October 2010

Hilton Metropole, Birmingham

Standard - £88.00

Silver - £155.00

Gold - £225.00

Child - £29

Tickets will go on sale Thursday 10th December at 7pm for ET3 ticket holders ONLY first . Please make sure you tell us your ET3 order number and the name of the ticket holder in the comments and delivery box in the shopping basket section of the shop. If you do not supply us with these details your order can not be processed.

Tickets will then go on sale to the general public 4 days later on Monday 14th December at 7pm. Please also supply the ticket holder names in your order (in the comments box at the bottom of the order form) otherwise your tickets can not be processed.

As you can see the prices for 2010 have had to go up a little we are working really hard to get even bigger names or possibly more guests and more activities at all of our Eternal Twilight conventions from ET4 onwards , this does mean we do have to charge a little more to cover the extra costs for doing this, but rest assured it will all be spent on the conventions, and the fans and attendees themselves will benefit for this .

we look forward to seeing you all there and having even more fun in 2010 at Eternal Twilight conventions

Jason :thumbup:

A latter reply to some of your comments made below

we are not doing anything to hurt anyone

but we are being told that we need to book guest for 2010 soon , we have no choice in that and everyone wants some of the bigger names and thats what we want to , the only way we can do that is to get them booked into there schedule sooner rather than latter , thats why we have to get an idea of how many people are coming .

the last event has still not sold out and tickers are still available two months after they went on sale so i really do not think that tickets will sell out for another two to three months as well , so there is no panic and we are not trying to upset people in fact we are trying to make you all have a really great event next year , but we all have to see Twilight is very big now and the stars are getting a lot of attention and the demand for there time its getting intense and we want to bring as many of the cast to the next few events as we can , so please see we are trying to do the best for you all .

thank you for reading this and i hope you can see we are doing our best for you all .

jason

UPDATE from Page 10 of this thread

ok this is tuff

the deposit idea will not work as it will take twice the amount of time and work to process and chase up the payments and thats something no one really want to have to do and the nice girls that do the processing would kill me if i give them more work , so this is out

i to feel its a bit hard on us to have to pay and book for guests so far in advance, and also if this one agent gets us to do this then maybe the others will follow and that will make things even harder , so we are going to pass on this deal with this guest and we will see if there are around nearer the time of the show .

we do need to put tickets on sale sooner that we have before as apart from this guest we are being asked earlier and earlier to get the offers in as they are all in big demand .

so how about this we need to get money in for deposits for gusts before ET3 so if we put tickets on sale 4 weeks before ET3 that way we will have sold what we need to cover this and also book flights ?

what do you think to this as a compromise ? .

we do care and we do not want to make anyone unhappy , we run the event to bring you all as much fun as posable :blush:

Twilight is huge at this time and we are having to conform to what the agents are asking us for there clients the guests , we have a good relationship with the agents , but others events are booking guests this way and we are being asked the same .

so if we think this will work we can all move on and start to get the guests together for the next 2 events and if ticket sales are good of the back of new moon we can still go for some of the bigger name guests or maybe just have more guests at the event ether way its going to be a bigger event for you all

thank you for reading and thank you for working with us to try to work this our for all of you

we want you all to enjoy and have fun with us in 2010 and this is the start

lets talk more and thank you for helping us try to work this out

jason :dance:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG how can you put tickets up for sale just before Christmas. This is so unfair. I'd just about worked out how I could get the money for February to pay for the tickets, but now I really don't see how I am going to do it. I'm so upset!!!

And why would the agents ask for them to be booked well in advance?? They can cancel up to the very last minute, so I don't see why booking them even a year in advance would make any difference to them.

Edited by leanne_marie2007

Damn i need to buy xmas pressies BUT i do get paid on thursday so :dance: heres me thinking i woud have spare money :blush: oh well i need a ticket lol

Urm about when we order to give our order number i bought at mine at ET2 so do i just give you my ticket number i recieved???

:thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

we are not doing anything to hurt anyone

but we are being told that we need to book guest for 2010 soon , we have no choice in that and everyone wants some of the bigger names and thats what we want to , the only way we can do that is to get them booked into there schedule sooner rather than latter , thats why we have to get an idea of how many people are coming .

the last event has still not sold out and tickers are still available two months after they went on sale so i really do not think that tickets will sell out for another two to three months as well , so there is no panic and we are not trying to upset people in fact we are trying to make you all have a really great event next year , but we all have to see Twilight is very big now and the stars are getting a lot of attention and the demand for there time its getting intense and we want to bring as many of the cast to the next few events as we can , so please see we are trying to do the best for you all .

thank you for reading this and i hope you can see we are doing our best for you all .

jason :thumbup:

Well if you guys wants guests...

This is the problem with shows based on things CURRENTLY filming and such, the actors need LOADS of notice if they were going to do an event like this.

Its either get tickets somehow now, or get them later and risk 1 or 2 guests only.

I want an autographed pic for 30p surely someone will buy it on ebay! But seriously any comments on the short notice and horrific timing from anyone official here?

Just reading reply now sorry

Edited by jazz5490