2009 - What a year

Harry

Well 26 shows done for 2009

I would like to thank

My Partners in Crime: Joyce, Mary, Sarah, Becky, Kip, Faye, Simone and Roxy. You kept me grounded and focused and listened to my ranting, For that you deserve a medal.

The Powers that be: Jason, Andrea, Mark, Dave, Paul, Derek, Caroline, Mike, Per, Davey, Too Tall, Gemma and Andrew. You kept the stress levels bubbling, but I think I got most of your stuff right.

Derek and his Team - My back up, there when needed and when time was being evil.

The Crew wether you guest assisted or covered a guest assistant or were slung randomly into queues by me your help and support is appreciated.

Granthos king of the canvases, Nick, Dave, Matt and Mick for just being there

The guests and agents for being professional and understanding

Love you all (And hope I haven't missed anyone)

Andy 'Penfold' xxxxx

I would just like to thank everyone at SM/ME for a great first full year. All the people I've worked for/with and the guests I've assisted have been fantabulous.

10 crewed and 1 attended - good times at all of them.

2010 looks to be a fantastic year - thank (insert higher authority) I have a fabulous family who understand my needs.

There's no place like .... London, Milton Keynes, Northampton or Birmingham. I may go further north in the new year.

Michelle

I would just like to thank everyone at SM/ME for a great first full year. All the people I've worked for/with and the guests I've assisted have been fantabulous.

10 crewed and 1 attended - good times at all of them.

2010 looks to be a fantastic year - thank (insert higher authority) I have a fabulous family who understand my needs.

There's no place like .... London, Milton Keynes, Northampton or Birmingham. I may go further north in the new year.

Michelle

GLASGOW