thank you to everyone that made this happen

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

i just wanted to say thank you all B)

this new event was quite amazing and we really had fun running it and the new venue we felt really worked well for a Collectormania

we will be back next year at the same place and same time .

i must say its been an amazing year , at the start we did think it was going to be a really hard year and that getting big names would be hard due to the recession , but you all showed us that you still wanted to meet the big guests so we rolled them out and you all came though .

thank you for allowing us to keep the calibre or guests high and support us to keep growing the event even in this tough time , you all made it happen so thank you so much

last but not least i want to thank our family the crew , this last event had the biggest crew ever around 200 of you and with some new ones , well you are the best crew in the world and thats the truth , we could never run any of the events with out you and we really mean this , i want to personally thank you all for all your hard work and the long hours , we know you do this for us to make the event work for the fans , you are all really great people , a thank you is never enough you are all so great

next year will be another busy year but fun and i hope to share another year with you my friend and the fans that also make the events with out you all my life would be a bit boring , so thank you all so much

jason :smile:

Thank you Jason and the crew for putting on these events - they are always fantastic and without them, I would never have met so many great guests and made new friends. Little did I know that my first one (LFCC with carrie fisher and jorge garcia) would be the tip of my autograph iceberg and I would not change a thing!

See you all soon!

The events have been good, yes certain things may not have quite worked that have been tried , but those are just extremely minor niggles as far as I was concerned.

I never thought given the current financial climate that I'd get to meet Scott Bakula and Shannen Doherty ,who would be welcome back any time !

Trouble is now, you'll be a victim of your own success, in where you're going to go from here, and just who else you're going to announce to top the guests you've had at the events this year.

I look forward to seeing just what gets done over the next year and even though I'm facing the threat of redundancy, I'll still find a way to get to some of the events.

As my friends and I have joked about, other people go abroad for their holidays, we go to Milton Keynes for 5 days !!

I want to say thank you to everyone too! I've had some of the best times I can ever remember having this year due to these events, and without your hard work, and the hard work of the crew, these events wouldn't exist. I also want to say thank you to the guests and other attendees - these events wouldn't be the success they are without everyone involved, crew, organisers, guests, attendees, whatever. We all contruibute to the greatness, and I am so thankful that these events exist. I'm in awe at the standard maintained, and am looking forward immensely to future events. Keep up the good work everyone, and keep attending! :D

Edited by lizzy88

I'm thrilled to hear Collectormania London will be back. I thought it was a fantastic show with a great atmosophere and London is very easy for me to get to, so I will be glad to support the event for as long as it's there.

Thanks, Jason, for putting on these shows and providing a way for me to meet childhood heroes I never would have imagined meeting. I've been going to SM cons since 2006 and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. You guys are amazing at what you do.

I want to thank Jason and the rest of the crew for all of the hard work they have put in this year, and for making the events so much fun for me to attended. I was amazed when you managed to get Scott Bakula for the LFCC and I am wondering how you are going to top that in 2010! :D

You guys rock, and I want to wish you all a great Christmas, a Happy New Year and see you again in 2010! :wub:

I'd like to thank all the guests and attendees for being at the cons and signings, CM:L was fab, i hope to crew again, hopefully dimensions again next year too :)

thanks to fellow crew for being lovely and helping myself and my mam enjoy our stay with showmasters. everyone seems like family now . . it's amazing :)

P.s Aiden is pretty :D

Thanks Showmasters, what a great year it has been for me with horror and Buffy guests and for my hubby with Star Trek (even though it has cost us a bl**dy fortune LOL). Looking forward to what is in store for next year (hubby already saving as lots of ST guests announced already). Hopefully more horror guests (Friday 13th perhaps?) and Buffy but its always fun waiting to see the new announcements. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone, Laura & Peter xxx

both guests and crew were great! my highlight was Doug Bradley, such a cool guy. also if i remember correctly the crew girl who kept him company was also rather nice to look at, but i was too distracted by the cenobite! oh well, maybe next yeah i'll get my chance to meet her hah

I feel priviledged that we were able to first time crew at this event.

It was fantastic, well run, and filled with friendly people; guests; crew and visitors alike.

Cant wait til next time

Thanks Jason and Team :thumbup:

Pretty much exactly this :blush: