Bronson at CML

SugarSpunSister

Hi all

Unfortunately due to illness I couldn't make CM London at the weekend.

I have heard that Bronson was a legendary guest so was wondering if anyone had any good encounters to share with those poor souls like me who couldn't make it?

Thanks

O xx

Sorry if there is already a Bronson topic, I couldn't find one :)

I stopped him for a photo and he was nice enough to pose which was cool.

From what I saw of him he spent most of the weekend titting about with Jason Momoa - they both invaded the supernatural talk to cause a bit of havok hehe

:wub:

I didn;t go see him because I didn't know who hewas or anything, but as I was queueing for John Barrowman on Sunday morning he was looking across at JBs queue as if to say 'who's that massive line for?!' Then when JB arrive Bronson scuttle over to say hello and whatever. I couldn't work out whether he knew about him or was asking who he was!!

To be honest, I didn't know who he was until Saturday, as I'm not a Twilight fan :headscratch: But as we were attempting to follow *coughstalkcough* George Takei as he was leaving, we were thwarted by a guy... He made a comment about how female Trekkies seem to be a rarity, we explained and then he asked if we watched Twilight/New Moon, when we said we didn't, he attempted to convince us to watch them XD

We assumed he must be involved in New Moon - I mean, why else would he be so determined to get us to watch it? XD I proceeded to get my iPhone up and looked him up - lo, and behold! Bronson Pelletier!

I don't think I'm any more likely to become a Twilight fan but... Getting talked to by a flirty guest was quite nice XD

Edited by Sakuraso

LMAO!!

Bet all your twihard friends' jaws hit the floor when you told them that story!

Funnily enough a couple of the random girls I chatted to on Sunday didn't know who he was and felt a bit bad, I only knew because my twihard friend wanted me to get his auto for her lol

Aww as I've said before I had heard some less than nice things about his behaviour but I think that was down to personal mis-understanding maybe because he seemed lovely and I'm really pleased everyone I've spoke to so far has said he's a good lad. Gives me more respect for the franchise if the cast are nice people.

:D

Me and my cousin met him on Sunday. I'm not really a Twilight fan (being a bloke!) but my cousin is. So she had a photo shoot with him and got his signature.

Just as we got to him for the autograph he spilt his can of Red Ball over the table :D So a crew member got something to cover it up with and he signed it! Anyone know what happenned with that cloth?!

He seemed to be enjoying all the attention he was getting, and was quite chatty!

He was really AWESOME! I loved him in new moon, even if his part was small, and seeing him in the flesh was pretty cool! I always find the people with smaller parts make for better conversation... Anyway, we asked him for a photo with him, and he was like yeah SURE! but the woman with him said no, and he was like, i'll sneak away and do it for you! But me and my sister didn't want him to get in trouble so we said don't worry! We bought him a chocolate penguin and he gave us loads of hugs! He was highly entertaining in the talks, and interacted well with the crowd. In my photoshoot with him, since i have this tradition of getting the guests to wear this necklace that is nerd glasses, he put them on, and was like (in a REALLY bad british accent) "I'M DOCTOR WHO!" To which i just looked at him like he was MAD, then proceeded to laugh really loudly at him :D He started laughing too though which was good :D HE WAS AWESOME!- if (just a TAD) hungover :P

LMAO!!

Bet all your twihard friends' jaws hit the floor when you told them that story!

Funnily enough a couple of the random girls I chatted to on Sunday didn't know who he was and felt a bit bad, I only knew because my twihard friend wanted me to get his auto for her lol

Aww as I've said before I had heard some less than nice things about his behaviour but I think that was down to personal mis-understanding maybe because he seemed lovely and I'm really pleased everyone I've spoke to so far has said he's a good lad. Gives me more respect for the franchise if the cast are nice people.

:uhoh:

Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who are fans! I'm a bit disappointed :uhoh: I wanted to brag!

It's just so weird, before we looked him up, he was just like any other guy, granted, with super white teeth, but ordinary guy nonetheless (and only a year older than me! :uhoh: ), who wanted to talk to the Trek girls o.O; Had he not been trying to persuade us to convert to New Moon & Twilight in general, we wouldn't have realised he was "famous" or a "celebrity", he would have been one of the many people who struck up a conversation with us :uhoh:

This just proves it, they're normal people XD;

I loved him.... I was one of the last in for his photo shoot & he was having a laugh with everyone, saying he wanted his talk to be full, then made a cheeky comment about going to his room after the talk :uhoh:

When I went to get his auto .... he was no where to be seen, I think I must have passed him walking around 6 times ... I finally figured I should go to his table & WAIT, cos he seemed to be wandering but coming back to his table if he saw someone there...

.... but when I went to his table he was sitting on it - not behind.

He jumped up to greet me & took my poster & New Moon companion book from me & set them down on the table to sign & was super lovely & polite... called me baby, that went down well - hehe :)

Edited by Victoria

Me and my cousin met him on Sunday. I'm not really a Twilight fan (being a bloke!) but my cousin is. So she had a photo shoot with him and got his signature.

Just as we got to him for the autograph he spilt his can of Red Ball over the table :thumbup: So a crew member got something to cover it up with and he signed it! Anyone know what happenned with that cloth?!

He seemed to be enjoying all the attention he was getting, and was quite chatty!

i think it ended up in the bin

ahahaha Bronson was fab. i had the pleasure of working Peter Firths cash desk all day saturday and he was sat next to Bronson so i got to see all of his anticts. Felt very sorry for Jess who had to follow him every time he disappeared. I loved it when he came back and joined the end of his own queue and then seeing a fan turn round and do a double take. The best moment was when he stood next to a guy who was looking up at his board with a 'who is that guy' look and Bronson was talking to him and the guy looked at him like he was a piece of poo and then walked off ha ha. Bronson just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his desk. SO FUNNY!

Not sure if it was the same girl who was with him sunday but felt terrible when I stopped him for a photo and she seemed a bit stressed, although looked like she'd just chased him down and finally managed to take him back to his table lol

I don't envy the crew when their celeb goes for a wander :WINCE:

:dance:

Not sure if it was the same girl who was with him sunday but felt terrible when I stopped him for a photo and she seemed a bit stressed, although looked like she'd just chased him down and finally managed to take him back to his table lol

I don't envy the crew when their celeb goes for a wander :blink:

:P

Thankyou :poki:

I never actually really spoke to him, but I saw him around enough.

On Saturday morning, me and my friends were looking at the program/book thing coming down the stairs, and this guy randomly grabbed it and was like "Cool, where did you get this, I didn't get one of these," then turned to the crew member with him (which was when we realised that he was one of the guests and not a random attendee), and asked why he wasn't on the cover.

Later we were standing sort of by the photo desks, and he came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, then apologised and walked off

Me and my friends renamed him stalker boy over the weekend, 'cause he kept appearing wherever we were :WINCE: