ok if people are going to buy tickets for this event than nows the tim

showmasters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a side note, I've been sharing the new BH2 Trailers around and subtly (okay NOT so subtly, truth be told! ;) ) attaching to them a link to the Housebroken site to try to drum up more fans who might want to attend.

;) KC[/color]

Can you email them to me (I know you have my email) - thanks ... everything on the BBC blog says that the vids aren't available in my area :YAHOO: booo BBC ! LOL !! j/k !

As a side note, I've been sharing the new BH2 Trailers around and subtly (okay NOT so subtly, truth be told! :D ) attaching to them a link to the Housebroken site to try to drum up more fans who might want to attend.

:whistling: KC[/color]

Can you email them to me (I know you have my email) - thanks ... everything on the BBC blog says that the vids aren't available in my area :D booo BBC ! LOL !! j/k !

I know sucks right? :/ i usually have to hunt them down on youtube, because when i go straight to the BBC youtube it says the same thing.

By the way little, im Banka_flavored on twitter, nice to meet ya! *does the crazy american dance*

Oh and hey nkb! I think i was able to point you out in episode 5 :huh: i wont say where though but you look precious :rolleyes:

Edited by acridineorange

Oh and hey nkb! I think i was able to point you out in episode 5 :rolleyes: i wont say where though but you look precious :D

LOL don't worry, I'm not embarrassed (well ok, I am a bit, but on the Russell scale it's a mere blip, so don't worry :huh:).

I am amused by people trying to track me down though. I also appear in episode 6 if you look closely, and also (squee squee squee) episode 1 of season 2 (in the flashback - I couldn't make it for a set visit alas, although technically it means I'm on both DVDs :whistling:)

Happy Christmas everyone :)

x

Edited by nkb

LOL don't worry, I'm not embarrassed (well ok, I am a bit, but on the Russell scale it's a mere blip, so don't worry :lol:).

I am amused by people trying to track me down though. I also appear in episode 6 if you look closely, and also (squee squee squee) episode 1 of season 2 (in the flashback - I couldn't make it for a set visit alas, although technically it means I'm on both DVDs :P)

Happy Christmas everyone :)

x

A definite SQUEE moment indeed, good on ya hunny! Can't WAIT for Jan 10th! *hugz* Huge kudos in getting cameo's on both DVD's - that's brilliant news. (Hmm, I wonder if the DVD's out for pre-order yet - I'll have a lil search about, methinks.)

Ahh yes, I spotted you in series 1 - were you also among the gathering as Herrick is welcoming Mitchell back in ep 5 as well as among the vamps in ep 6?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Have a wonderful time, whatever you're up to! Ahem, and please make one of your Christmas Wishes that we can save Housebroken, if you can, gang. :( Hehe, one track mind.

^^ KC

Edited by Kinkyclawz

I'm am really considering going to this with my sister... She got the DVD box set today for Christmas and after months of persuasion from her I caved in and watched it. I really enjoyed it!!

Please don't cancel this con now!!! :P:(

Ohhh, I really hope you both come, Edward - And I'm so pleased that you have seen how brilliant this series is hun! :D We really, really, desperately need the numbers! ^^

getting mine Monday\0/

You do mean getting your ticket, Galaxy? If so, YAY!!! Another one... which level of ticket are you considering going for, if you don't mind me asking?

:D KC

I'm am really considering going to this with my sister... She got the DVD box set today for Christmas and after months of persuasion from her I caved in and watched it. I really enjoyed it!!

Please don't cancel this con now!!! :P:(

Ohhh, I really hope you both come, Edward - And I'm so pleased that you have seen how brilliant this series is hun! :D We really, really, desperately need the numbers! ^^

getting mine Monday\0/

You do mean getting your ticket, Galaxy? If so, YAY!!! Another one... which level of ticket are you considering going for, if you don't mind me asking?

:D KC

lol yesXD Me and my friend having been planning on getting the ticket for ages just had to wait until after Christmas, got more than expected so have enough to cover getting a silver ticket and have enough to get train ticket (hopfuly)

Will be first time I have traveled to con my self lol for the last 3 Hubs there has always been a huge group of us meetinf up and some one to travel with.

Can't waitXD

Me and my sister will be going Standard for this... I have 3 other cons planned for 2010 so far!! :blink:

I was planning on Hub next year but have been to the last 3 so I think I will leave the next one:)

What else you planning on going to?

I'm going to ET3 and will be getting tickets for ET4, Bitten and this very soon!! I really hope Housebroken and Bitten don't get cancelled because I have booked the hotels for them and they are non-refundable!!! :P

I think I must be one of the only people who have never watched Torchwood!! :blink::P

Me and my sister will be going Standard for this... I have 3 other cons planned for 2010 so far!! :blink:

I was planning on Hub next year but have been to the last 3 so I think I will leave the next one:)

What else you planning on going to?

I'm going to ET3 and will be getting tickets for ET4, Bitten and this very soon!! I really hope Housebroken and Bitten don't get cancelled because I have booked the hotels for them and they are non-refundable!!! :P

I think I must be one of the only people who have never watched Torchwood!! :blink::P

Not true!! I haven't watched it either. xD I swear down man if these cons get cancelled I'ma be so angry!