Brian Krause

emmah

As nobody else seems to have started a thread on Brian.

He was soooooooooo nice.

He spoke to me for a while as there wasnt much of a line and when he signed my picture added " I would be your whitelighter anytime " and then " Hugs - B.Krause " and then wrote " Leo " under his signature...

Anyone else have things to say about Brian ? He deffo made my weekend :-))))

Have to agree he totally made the weekend, he was so nice and chatted to me for a tiny while in the photoshoot on Sunday after I'd asked him for a hug.

I told him I was nervous and he just smiled that beautiful smile at me and told me there was no need to be and not to worry, also had quite a good cheeky chat at his signing table about him flashing his tummy (which he was doing at one point) when I told him I was hoping for a topless shot a la the wolf pack!!!!!!!

He was fabulous and a great guest so please please please can we have him back for anything and everything!!!!! ;):P

He was lovely....didn't even laugh at me when I was telling him all this crap at the signing and my brain was screaming at me to shut up!!

I liked him so much I went back on the Sunday for another photo with him....and finally dared to ask him for a hug!! After all, who knows if I'll ever get to meet him again - got to make the most of it whilst I can!!

He was always my favourite in Charmed and the reason I started watching the show, it was awesome to meet him!!

xC

• Moderators

He really was a sweetie. I totally rambled at him about how my friend (who I was getting an auto for in addition to my own, since she can't afford to travel for these events) was the one who introduced me to Charmed, and he took it all in his stride and chatted happily for a minute or two.

And he gives very nice hugs.

He was so lovely a pure sweetheart and had such a goregeous smile. I thought he hadn't aged one bit since Charmed and told him so gave me a hug in the photoshoot and when I asked him for one in the signing. Loved meeting him although I probably could've stood there longer because there wasn't any queue. Always loved Charmed and I'm so glad to have met two of the main cast of the show :P

I was a bit of a 'Charmed' fan, so was so excited at the chance of meeting Brian. I only bought a picture with him, but he seemed like a lovely guy. He wasn't put off when I attached myself to him and hugged him in the op, and the picture actually turned out really nice :thumbup:.

Brian Krause was amazing when I went to meet him. He was so down to earth and extremely nice, he looked incredible too! I loved the chat I had with him and I absolutely adore my photograph! He is the nicest person I have ever met, so sweet! I can't wait to meet him again!

I'm so diszappointed I wasn't able to meet Brian, I just couldn't afford to get to this show. I'm a massive fan of Charmed so obviously Brian & Shannon were the main folk I would have met. I'm really hoping they'll be able to come back some time in the future.

I was just wondering though, what the talk was like? Also what was the gift like? Does anyone have a picture?