Jason Momoa's wander-lust

erin_sumara

Throughout the weekend the boyf and I were in fits over Jason Momoa and his antics. We tried to get his auto like 5 times on Saturday because he kept going on little walks - we weren't mad it just got funny.

We spent a lot of Sunday sat around so saw how much he actually did go walking and towards the end of the day noticed how much he was just running between tables and just generally messing about, I feel for the ladies manning his table who kept having to tell people he'd gone wandering lol by the end of Sunday a retractable lead would have added to the humour of it all so she could just yank him back when someone came to his table :dance:

He had everyone in fits during the Supernatural talk as well mainly because he's really good at hiding!!

The funniest was the end of Sunday when he made the mistake of crossing the line of tables and got collared by about four groups of people asking for photos while he was trying to make an escape.

He was lovely to meet and seemed like a really fun guy and it'd be great to see him at future cons.

:YAHOO:

LOL!!! I did totally notice how often he kept disappearing, I had gotten all my autos apart from his one, and whenever i walked past he wasn't there! i finally managed at about 1ish i think! he was hilarious though (he sang me a song whilst playing his guitar basically saying my name over and over, and then saying he wanted to make love to me on wednesday....hahahaha!!) he even went past during the twilight talk so was up and about yet again!!! it really would be brilliant to have him back at an event again. a great great guy.

It was funny watching him trying to sneak up on Shannons friend all the time, in the end, he gave up, grabbed his chair and went to sit by them

My favourite bit was him screaming in Hannahs ear when she was doing the tannoy announcement! Hilarious! lol

Ohhhhh was that who screamed in the microphone with the tannoy announcment- I remmeber everyone around me hearing and just laughing haha! Classic! I saw him on the Saturday wandering round outisde the Charmed talk

• Moderators

My sister overheard him walking past with Misha Collins late Sunday morning and Misha was going 'so who IS this Barrowman guy?' and Jason was explaining to him...

No idea where either of them were headed at the time, lol.

Wondered who screamed over the tannoy lol Classic.

I didnt meet him, but saw him about 5 times all weekend anyway because he was walking around so much.

John Landis did the same sort of thing at LFCC, just wandered around looking at things and chatting.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

I went and asked for a photo with him on aturday, and he said that he had just stopped doing posed photos, but maybe i should come back tomorrow, so i said sure :( But then on one of his wanderings he spotted me and came over and said 'I want a photo with you' XD He had JCB jot on his heels this time, so he handed my camera to her to take a picture lol

He was such a funny, awesome guy!

It was funny watching him trying to sneak up on Shannons friend all the time, in the end, he gave up, grabbed his chair and went to sit by them

My favourite bit was him screaming in Hannahs ear when she was doing the tannoy announcement! Hilarious! lol

[

HAHA!! We all were laughing like crazy at that too! Now we know!!! LOL!! xx

My sister overheard him walking past with Misha Collins late Sunday morning and Misha was going 'so who IS this Barrowman guy?' and Jason was explaining to him...

No idea where either of them were headed at the time, lol.

Awesome! ALL I could hear was "John.. Barrow..man" all Sunday! I shall get on with a Tamification of him today... Didn't realise he was SO popular!

Loved watching Jason strolling around all day . really nice for us dealers to actually see the guests and get some amazing feedback from them too! :(

Hes a funny guy would like to have seen him do a talk, he is very tall, no wonder he was walking around without bodyguards. from seeing him in person and going around the show, a saying sprang to mind, to quote firefly "we aim to misbehave" and thats Jason.

What was funny he went over to Julie McNiven and asked would you sign this, pointing to a certain body part. both laughed. :( Bring him to any show, anytime.

I must admit, i didn't know too much about him at first. In fact i hardly knew him at all. But, after having the pleasure... of meeting him i have to say, he is a lovely, lovely guy . Nicer and more genuine than i first gave him credit for and totally TOTALLY beautiful!!!!! And bloody hell.. What a body??????

Brilliant Guest - Great with the Fans.... Bring him back!!!!!

Jason is the best.

Not only did he recognise me from previous cons (which made my weekend) he decided to do a 'proposal' in the photo shoot which was hilarious and then he let me keep the ring that he used - Yay

He's fun, crazy, gorgeous and probably all time favourite guest ever.

Bring him back !

Jason is the best.

Not only did he recognise me from previous cons (which made my weekend) he decided to do a 'proposal' in the photo shoot which was hilarious and then he let me keep the ring that he used - Yay

He's fun, crazy, gorgeous and probably all time favourite guest ever.

Bring him back !

that was so funny! he was doing all sorts of crazy crap in his photoshoot. i was his pusher so got to watch all of it :D