Crew

theblackrose

Just wanted to say a special thankyou to the lady who was assisting John Barrowman on Sunday. I'm sorry that I don't know your name but I have seen you at several events and you are always super friendly, helpful and exuberant. I wanted to thank you on behalf of my daughter for the autograph she got off John Sunday afternoon. You were fantastically helpful, the result of which made her day. (Hopefully you will understand what I'm talking about).

Yes a big thank you to EVERYONE I met on the crew this weekend, super friendly and helpful as always!

Kelly said hello when I went up for John's auto on sunday, which is always nice when I chat to both the guest and the crew member, gives the whole thing a nice feel (same happened with James Dodds)

Once again, all the crew were amazing. Spoke to Jason as well and conveyed my thanks to him for an epic weekend.

YOU GUYS are the reason I keep coming back to these events, you make them enjoyable and fun and easy to do everything we want to. I just hope me and my friends (always dressed as something lol) go some way to making it the same for you and dont stress you out too much :P

YOU GUYS ALL ROCK! :firedevil:

Ok - I am now blushing - sitting here at work ....

Hugs to you all and thank you - we try to do our best to ensure that you guys get what you come for, sometimes it is not always doable but we try our best.

I just wanna say thanks to you guys... it is always a blast.

TooTall - xx<3 (your mistress loves you!) :D

Pooks

agreed! more helpers like kelly please.unlike the tiresome jobsworth who shouted at my 7 year old daughter for trying to take a photo of Bronson with her little camera.

What??? Really, I wish I knew who this crew member was , that's a shame!! And we WERE allowed to take pictures of Bronson if we wanted to, the only thing that wasn't allowed was posed pictures... Did Bronson hear that? I'm sure if he did then he would have done something for your daughter...

agreed! more helpers like kelly please.unlike the tiresome jobsworth who shouted at my 7 year old daughter for trying to take a photo of Bronson with her little camera.

That is disgusting. No-one should should be talked to like that, much less a child. I hope you put a complaint in.