Who stood out ?

TheViolentMessiah

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your one of these, which by the sounds of it you are, I have to say on behalf of I think everyone your costumes were extremely good and a big hit with everyone! :smile:

And your both gorgeous lol :WAVE::P

trekgirls.jpg

haha, thank you! ^^;

I'm in the blue :o

I have to admit though, apart from being the better looking one (she even got asked out! XD), Alice also made both her red one and my blue one~ So all credit goes to her~ I can only take credit for the tribbles XD;

im sure every guy there wanted to ask u out!

Hi Guys and Girls!!

I was the Master Chief.... on saturday i just had the upper parts on due to some repairs needing doing... but the sunday i had the full suit on...

Still hours n hours of improvements to do but the full armour (except helmet) was made in less then a week pulling 21hour shifts to get it to an acceptble state...

Its very boxy looking and i plan to spend many hours improving it an smoothing it all out!

Just like to say a wicked show! Glad to see everyone costuming - great fun!

I attended with a new charity costuming group that i started with a few friends called - The Costumed Alliance....

heres a pick of us waiting for Billy Dee Williams...

4147028757_849a78ace0.jpg

here is the man himself...

4147028843_dbc00bbf4f.jpg

our group contains alsorts of costumes including stormtroopers, clonetroopers, sandtroopers, princess leia, master chief, jawas, mandos (bobba fetts race), fem mandos, junior mandos, darth talon, tusken raider, im still working on my predator, im working on a full scale warhammer 40k space marine too!!, many many more costumes

I believe i got a pic with the star trek pair... lovely ladies i must say... was glad to get a pic with you both....

would you mind forwarding me the pics at all?

I like to try and get as many as i can from people that took them etc.

If anyone would be interested in joining our group then pm me and i'll eb happy to point you in our direction, we do it all for charity and work closely with Great Ormand Street Hospital of which we were collecting for over the 2 days...

We have a walk organised around the hospital in a few weeks visiting all the children should be great fun!

I really enjoyed the event it being my first proper convention experience and hope to have many more.... i have herd "rumours" that showmasters have mentioned our work by name... so hopefully we'll be able to do plenty of work with them!

congrats to the organisers on a great event! and congrats to all those that attended after all we do this for your enjoyment!!

All the costumes didnt look amazing this weekend, obviously I second (or third or fourth or however many people have said so far) how stunning the star trek outfits were, you both look incredibly gorgeous.

On the mini side, did anyone see the young Boba Fett kidd ?

now that was so sweet !

The Koala and fox people were surreal but also incredible.

before I started typing my post, the post above wasnt there, I feel so stupid but that is the precise baby Mando I was referring too !

Loved it !

and the Stormtrooper girl looked fantastic too of course.

lol yeah the kidds are great and so are their costumes they are a great asset to the group!

There were 2 junior Mandos - the boy in the pic above... and his sister was in a pink mando suit... with pink helmet..

Yes the Fem Trooper outfit is also good....!! Glad you all like!

Edited by TCA DJHicks

(I'll just assume you mean us, 'cause I don't remember anyone else with tribbles XD)

Noooooo! You should have! We would have been more than happy to :P

Yes you two were awesome! And hopefully next time I'll stop being such a wimp and ask for a picture. I can run around dressed up as characters but when I see very attractive ladies in costumes I like, I still go weak at the knees lol

Hope you both had a great time!

and heres me thinking i was special.. :(

I am searching for pictures of my koala costume...

If anyone has any, please LMK :)

Thanks

Chai, the Koala

we loved the koala costume. I should have video from the cosplay. I will check it today and see.

I have to ask did the tribbles make noises or where they just like teddies. I only ask because - wierd story so bear with me - we bought a couple of shot glasses that ended up wrapped together in my boyf rucksack and while we were walking back to the hotel we could hear a noise that sounded like a tribble, turned out it was the shot glasses rubbing together, very strange and hilarious but then we saw you guys the next day and wondered if you'd found anything similarly random to make them talk to each other hehe

Also you guys deserve a high five for spending the day in those tiny skirts and doing the outfits properly ;)

^_^

haha! Thank you! XD

Those tribbles did make noises! And vibrated! They had two settings - happy (purring) and agitated (squealing) XD; ...We always set them to agitated when walking past the klingons~~

Takei really liked them too! Spent at least 5 minutes playing with one, and even once he put it down, he kept reaching out to stroke it XD;

:( TRIBBLES.....USELESS CREATURES!!!!!! :P

Edited by House of K'Bragh

:D

Saying that I went totally shy and couldnt ask those lovely ladies with the tribbles for any pictures, so I'm not one to talk lol

(I'll just assume you mean us, 'cause I don't remember anyone else with tribbles XD)

Noooooo! You should have! We would have been more than happy to :D

Sakuraso - agree with the comments on the excellent uniform. Always did like the old series far better than all those spin offs. Think I saw you at LFCC a while back in July or so. Will you be going to Milton Keynes or any of the next shows?

I am searching for pictures of my koala costume...

If anyone has any, please LMK :)

Thanks

Chai, the Koala

I'd love to see the picture of you holding the large sniper rifle. I was sitting in the cosplay area and couldn't get my camera out in time to take a snap, so I hope the person who did will post it up!

I actually bought them both at the comic book stall, whatchamacallit - incognito comics I think it was called~ Those guys were really nice :o It was one for £15 or 2 for £25~ I went with 2 and gave the other one, against advice, to the red shirt... xD

Wish I'd have seen them, would've liked my own Tribble :(

:YAHOO: TRIBBLES.....USELESS CREATURES!!!!!! :dance:

:clap:

:thumbup: TRIBBLES.....USELESS CREATURES!!!!!! :angry:

And there's more where they came from! So you Klingons better watch out... Starfleet's coming back with a vengeance >D

Sakuraso - agree with the comments on the excellent uniform. Always did like the old series far better than all those spin offs. Think I saw you at LFCC a while back in July or so. Will you be going to Milton Keynes or any of the next shows?

Thanks, thought I was the less talented of the pair and wasn't the one who made them~ It's entirely possible you saw me, but I wasn't in costume then~~ I actually wore the dress she wore last time~

But I'm pretty sure both of us will be at the next ones~~

...Someone's got to keep those Klingons in line...

To be honest... once we started walking around with them, we were a walking advertisement, and I think they sold out pretty quick :o We were liberal with our "we got them right over there with those guys" XD;

They're always there at the events so.... they'll probably have more next time~~ :o

:wub: TRIBBLES.....USELESS CREATURES!!!!!! :D

And there's more where they came from! So you Klingons better watch out... Starfleet's coming back with a vengeance >D

Thanks, thought I was the less talented of the pair and wasn't the one who made them~ It's entirely possible you saw me, but I wasn't in costume then~~ I actually wore the dress she wore last time~

But I'm pretty sure both of us will be at the next ones~~

...Someone's got to keep those Klingons in line...

To be honest... once we started walking around with them, we were a walking advertisement, and I think they sold out pretty quick :o We were liberal with our "we got them right over there with those guys" XD;

They're always there at the events so.... they'll probably have more next time~~ :o

are you two planning to cosplay at lfcc '10?

are you two planning to cosplay at lfcc '10?

I'm pretty sure we are~ But it's quite a long way away, so I can't say for certain~

well it be nice to see the two of you there again lol (btw i was one of those who asked for a photo on saturday :wub: )

well it be nice to see the two of you there again lol (btw i was one of those who asked for a photo on saturday :wub: )

Please share!

I have like, no photos XD; I wasn't the designated photo taker, but she doesn't have the internet at the moment! So all I have is the photoshoots & what other nice people shared with me~ :D

I'm pretty sure we are~ But it's quite a long way away, so I can't say for certain~

Hi there i was the master chief that you and your friend wanted a pic with.... would it be possible to have copies of both if possible?

i hope so thank you... :wub:

Edited by TCA DJHicks

Hi there i was the master chief that you and your friend wanted a pic with.... would it be possible to have copies of both if possible?

i hope so thank you... :thumbup:

I'm afraid I was the one without a camera, and she's the one without the internet, so I'm afraid it'll take a while! But once they're up, they'll definitely get posted up~ :)

& lol, thanks timelord81r XD