Who stood out ?

TheViolentMessiah

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini Cas was definitely the best ever :thumbup:

He certainly was, which was why he won the kids section of the Cosplay competition on Saturday :)

autumnrae89: Sounds like you're talking about the lovely Rob aka BeatrixKiddo88

He came in third in the overall competition too! He was very proud of himself and so he should be!

About Rob - I wish I had caught him to ask for a photo, he really was my favourite, though I didn't 'cause I felt like I was stalking him for a bit.

Omg I totally forgot about mini Cas!!

He was by far the best, we first saw him in the photoshoot line on the Saturday and I just wanted to take him home and put him on a shelf and feed him cookies!! hehe

Glad he won something for all his effort, other than some hearts lol

:thumbup:

lol see when you said 'one who looked exactly like David Tennant' my mind went to Matt (who was posted before) and Tony (another 10 there both days) lol

I am flattered and humbled by your opinion. And as I have said on the board before, I really dont mind pictures and such. Its why 99% of us dress up anyway, so dont be shy!

Saying that I went totally shy and couldnt ask those lovely ladies with the tribbles for any pictures, so I'm not one to talk lol

Mini-Cas was Jools! I met him, he was the nicest little kid ever. Everyone was quite taken with him as well as Misha.

My other favourite was one of the guys dressed as Ten. I didn't get around to asking him his name but there was one who looked exactly like David Tennant, it was brilliant.

Rob?

Or the cute banana one?

pretty much everyone I saw dressed up over the weekend looked fantastic. I loved seeing all the Captain Jacks wondering round on Sunday, it was fun spotting everyone. There were a few people I spotted from other events I've been to this year, but I've mentioned before how brilliant they were - so if I've mentioned you in the past and you were there, suffice to say I was once again impressed!

Hoky permission granted thank ye Jemsky!!

13732_223558866037_807646037_4261966_4840374_n.jpg

EDIT: Thats the only one we seem to have of the 3 of u!

I'm here, I'm here!

& no probs. What's the point in taking pictures like this if you're not going to share them. :)

I wouldn't of been able to upload it anyway as I'm on my iPhone as laptop is dead. Hence why matt uploaded them yesterday to facebook :)

I was really confused for a minute because if there were zombie costumes along the lines of the Alien then I'd have noticed, and cried but of course the disney zombies. I remember seeing them and thought oh disney then went noooo because they're all blooded up and things..... hmmm oh well, yeah I've been very slow this weekend!! Think I may have thought something along the lines of - oh that lovely dress is ruined now ^_^

They did look brill though, and I loved Belle's dress despite the blood lol

:firedevil:

Saying that I went totally shy and couldnt ask those lovely ladies with the tribbles for any pictures, so I'm not one to talk lol

(I'll just assume you mean us, 'cause I don't remember anyone else with tribbles XD)

Noooooo! You should have! We would have been more than happy to ^_^

I have to ask did the tribbles make noises or where they just like teddies. I only ask because - wierd story so bear with me - we bought a couple of shot glasses that ended up wrapped together in my boyf rucksack and while we were walking back to the hotel we could hear a noise that sounded like a tribble, turned out it was the shot glasses rubbing together, very strange and hilarious but then we saw you guys the next day and wondered if you'd found anything similarly random to make them talk to each other hehe

Also you guys deserve a high five for spending the day in those tiny skirts and doing the outfits properly ^_^

I have to ask did the tribbles make noises or where they just like teddies. I only ask because - wierd story so bear with me - we bought a couple of shot glasses that ended up wrapped together in my boyf rucksack and while we were walking back to the hotel we could hear a noise that sounded like a tribble, turned out it was the shot glasses rubbing together, very strange and hilarious but then we saw you guys the next day and wondered if you'd found anything similarly random to make them talk to each other hehe

Also you guys deserve a high five for spending the day in those tiny skirts and doing the outfits properly ^_^

haha! Thank you! XD

Those tribbles did make noises! And vibrated! They had two settings - happy (purring) and agitated (squealing) XD; ...We always set them to agitated when walking past the klingons~~

Takei really liked them too! Spent at least 5 minutes playing with one, and even once he put it down, he kept reaching out to stroke it XD;

(I'll just assume you mean us, 'cause I don't remember anyone else with tribbles XD)

Noooooo! You should have! We would have been more than happy to ^_^

Yes you two were awesome! And hopefully next time I'll stop being such a wimp and ask for a picture. I can run around dressed up as characters but when I see very attractive ladies in costumes I like, I still go weak at the knees lol

Hope you both had a great time!

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

haha! Thank you! XD

Those tribbles did make noises! And vibrated! They had two settings - happy (purring) and agitated (squealing) XD; ...We always set them to agitated when walking past the klingons~~

Takei really liked them too! Spent at least 5 minutes playing with one, and even once he put it down, he kept reaching out to stroke it XD;

OMG REALLY??!! xD

Ok want one, where did you get them?

^_^

Yes you two were awesome! And hopefully next time I'll stop being such a wimp and ask for a picture. I can run around dressed up as characters but when I see very attractive ladies in costumes I like, I still go weak at the knees lol

Hope you both had a great time!

Thank you! And definitely do come up! ...Or we'll just accost you when you least expect it >D

We did!

OMG REALLY??!! xD

Ok want one, where did you get them?

:smile:

I actually bought them both at the comic book stall, whatchamacallit - incognito comics I think it was called~ Those guys were really nice :WAVE: It was one for £15 or 2 for £25~ I went with 2 and gave the other one, against advice, to the red shirt... xD

I actually bought them both at the comic book stall, whatchamacallit - incognito comics I think it was called~ Those guys were really nice :smile: It was one for £15 or 2 for £25~ I went with 2 and gave the other one, against advice, to the red shirt... xD

suppose that's one way to get rid of a tribble xD

Noooooo! You should have! We would have been more than happy to :o

If your one of these, which by the sounds of it you are, I have to say on behalf of I think everyone your costumes were extremely good and a big hit with everyone! :smile:

And your both gorgeous lol :WAVE::P

trekgirls.jpg

If your one of these, which by the sounds of it you are, I have to say on behalf of I think everyone your costumes were extremely good and a big hit with everyone! :smile:

And your both gorgeous lol :WAVE::P

trekgirls.jpg

haha, thank you! ^^;

I'm in the blue :o

I have to admit though, apart from being the better looking one (she even got asked out! XD), Alice also made both her red one and my blue one~ So all credit goes to her~ I can only take credit for the tribbles XD;