Who stood out ?

TheViolentMessiah

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolly - thanks for the comments, i'm now blushing :D , can't wait till the next con. Am i right in thinking you were in front of me in the JB photoshoot queue???

Victoria - thanks for the add, loved the title of our pic together ;) .

Hope to see you both again at cons in the future xxx

Maybe. I was in the yellow ticket queue and was standing with two of my friends, one of whom has red hair.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I think little Glinda was a very good costume and must have taken hours to get to the standers it was at, I was rather disappointed when she did not win the children's cosplay but little Castiel was cute, But I personally liked Little Glinda better. :thumbup:

No Offence intended :(

• 11 months later...

If your one of these, which by the sounds of it you are, I have to say on behalf of I think everyone your costumes were extremely good and a big hit with everyone! :blink:

And your both gorgeous lol :D:P

trekgirls.jpg

haha, thank you! ^^;

I'm in the blue :P

I have to admit though, apart from being the better looking one (she even got asked out! XD), Alice also made both her red one and my blue one~ So all credit goes to her~ I can only take credit for the tribbles XD;

Sakuraso you see there they have a pic of you on the front page for http://www.collectormanialondon.com/, amazing pic by the way.

Rich