Who stood out ?

TheViolentMessiah

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I was the one without a camera, and she's the one without the internet, so I'm afraid it'll take a while! But once they're up, they'll definitely get posted up~ :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

--

some of the women were absolutly gorgeous...

and some costumes mind-blowing... i got a pic with one that was basicially in just a corset and french knickers! Not complaining of course hehe!

great having a helmet with a fully mirrored visor!

Edited by TCA DJHicks

well it be nice to see the two of you there again lol (btw i was one of those who asked for a photo on saturday :thumbup: )

Please share!

I have like, no photos XD; I wasn't the designated photo taker, but she doesn't have the internet at the moment! So all I have is the photoshoots & what other nice people shared with me~ :D

I havent uploaded the photos yet but im doin it now so you should see in a lil while:) if ya want you can add me on flickr as i am uploading mos of my photos there.

Hi all, this is my first post (yay!!)

I was (one of) the 10th doctor on the sunday - (Matt) there is a pic of me holding a banana a few pages back.

I didn't mange to get many pics of me on the day does anyone have any?

Also, this event was a first for me, what did people think, did i look the part??

Facebook pics

Matt!!! You rocked!

I'm one of the other Doctors (Blue suit) from sunday. Your costume is awesome, you have lots of fans on here, me included!

I saw you at one point and was gonna sound hi but it dawned on me you'd have no idea who I was, you were with a girl DW10

:wub: TRIBBLES.....USELESS CREATURES!!!!!! :wub:

And there's more where they came from! So you Klingons better watch out... Starfleet's coming back with a vengeance >D

Sakuraso - agree with the comments on the excellent uniform. Always did like the old series far better than all those spin offs. Think I saw you at LFCC a while back in July or so. Will you be going to Milton Keynes or any of the next shows?

Thanks, thought I was the less talented of the pair and wasn't the one who made them~ It's entirely possible you saw me, but I wasn't in costume then~~ I actually wore the dress she wore last time~

But I'm pretty sure both of us will be at the next ones~~

...Someone's got to keep those Klingons in line...

Wish I'd have seen them, would've liked my own Tribble :(

To be honest... once we started walking around with them, we were a walking advertisement, and I think they sold out pretty quick :o We were liberal with our "we got them right over there with those guys" XD;

They're always there at the events so.... they'll probably have more next time~~ :o

Disagree Alex with you being the least talented. I am sure that there is equality there. Looking forward to the next event you attend in that case. You should go to the one in Chicago or Philly where Shatner and Nicholls are present in the New Year, as I know that he's a rarity in this country. We shouldn't be so bashful I guess in the future, which is strange seeing as I'm due to do a photo shoot with the Prime Minister in a fortnight. Maybe I could use one of your tribbles to frighten him in to revealing where he keeps all that tax! Til the next time Alex D!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to your next post.

Edited by Ambassador1

The two ladies wearing Classic Star Trek uniforms, as has already been pointed out many times, looked absolutely amazing!

Well done to the both of you.

Glad to hear you got to spend some with George Takei, we got to meet him in America and he was really nice.

All the Star Trek uniforms looked great at the event actually.

The Klingons in particular were bonkers, but in a good way!

The Spiderman was awesome, well done.

I was one of the Alien's Marines walking around, trying to keep the Alien in order and failing miserably!

Great event, well done all concerned.

Andy

haha the "Midget" predator was me, heres some photos on my facebook;

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1577...100000034788250

if anyone has some photos of myself and my group with the aliens lemme know :angel:

......and we gave up trying to keep the Predators in line, especially the short ones! :D

It was great to see you Peyton.

Cheers,

Andy

haha the "Midget" predator was me, heres some photos on my facebook;

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1577...100000034788250

if anyone has some photos of myself and my group with the aliens lemme know :huh:

......and we gave up trying to keep the Predators in line, especially the short ones! :angel:

It was great to see you Peyton.

Cheers,

Andy

haha! it was great seeing and meeting you too Andy! maybe for the next drop we shall meet again. See Abe has a leash, peyton dosent, she does as she chooses :D

Matt!!! You rocked!

I'm one of the other Doctors (Blue suit) from sunday. Your costume is awesome, you have lots of fans on here, me included!

I saw you at one point and was gonna sound hi but it dawned on me you'd have no idea who I was, you were with a girl DW10

Yay! I have fans :wub:

I'm just glad people liked how i looked, was a really good weekend i had such a laugh, met soooo many people and made some new friends!

So many great costumes, the aliens and predators were amazing (Peyton - you're Brilliant you are!!) and of course the two Star Trek girls!

100_2090-1.jpg

100_2083.jpg

100_2100-1.jpg

100_2096.jpg

I was (one of) the 10th doctor on the sunday - (Matt) there is a pic of me holding a banana a few pages back.

Also, this event was a first for me, what did people think, did i look the part??

Facebook pics

Hi Matt.

You definitely looked the part. I saw you walk past as I was waiting in the queue to go into Olympia and heard someone say "I thought that was David Tennant!" :wub:

I was there briefly on the Saturday and all day on the Sunday dressed as DI Alex Drake from Ashes to Ashes. :wub:

Edited by Bolly

Well the two women dressed up in star trek gear were very nice pwoar!!!!!!! :headscratch::D

Also the group of people who dressed up as murder/zombie victims where one them said as I was walking down the street for the tube on the sunday turned to one the others saying the blood will stain for days, that may be but certainly worth it i would've thought.

I hate to blow my own horn, but did anyone catch my duet with one of the Klingons on the Saturday? We sang a drinking song.

I shall be extremely disappointed if there aren't a vast number of people ready to sing in Klingon in time for Collectormania 16. Martok and Gowron will be present, after all!

All the costumes were brilliant! Especially my fellow Starfleet officers!

Were there any Twilight cosplayers?

I was there on Sunday as Alice and I know that Jay(Gears) from the forums was running around as Carlisle. :)

Here's a pic of us:

PB290011.jpg

Facebook pics

You looked AMAZING. I'll add you on facebook and tag the pics I have of you, if that's okay? :)

Here's one of the pics:

PB290005.jpg

Epic win, pics with both Dr Cullen and Dr Who! ^.^

Edited by pegasusmarsters

Hi Matt.

You definitely looked the part. I saw you walk past as I was waiting in the queue to go into Olympia and heard someone say "I thought that was David Tennant!" :thumbup:

I was there briefly on the Saturday and all day on the Sunday dressed as DI Alex Drake from Ashes to Ashes. :D

You looked AMAZING. I'll add you on facebook and tag the pics I have of you, if that's okay? :)

Bolly - thanks for the comments, i'm now blushing :blush: , can't wait till the next con. Am i right in thinking you were in front of me in the JB photoshoot queue???

Victoria - thanks for the add, loved the title of our pic together :dance: .

Hope to see you both again at cons in the future xxx