Who stood out ?

TheViolentMessiah

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple as that really, lots of great costumes and cosplayers, I saw the staple stormtroopers and master chief. There were star trek and harry potter outfits and I'm sure many I missed on Saturday as I was only there on Sunday.

What do you people think ?

post some pics too ?

there was one woman on saturday posing for pics in a very nice ;-) white type dress thing, she looked very nice.

good to see the star trek girls, the blond woman i remember from LFCC,

as always the stormtroopers, vader, spiderman ect were great

the guys in the predator costumes looked cool, I only saw them briefly though in passing.

I do love seeing all the folks in costume and saw a lot of them at LFCC but who stood out the most this time....

the Alien with the red collar, only for the reason that he enjoys being in that costume far too much!!

Ok so the story goes that my boyf and his sadistic sense of humour insisted I get a photo with the Alien knowing full well it scares the hell outta me, over we toddle and ask for a photo, I assume he could smell my fear as he didn't just pose he kind of loomed over me for the photo and just as I though I was free let out a hiss right in my face - yes I screamed :YAHOO:

the boyf got one with him too and well, you can see the diff for someone who is scared and someone who isn't.

All in good fun I know but still shaking my fist at my boyf for pushing (literally) me over to the Alien and for the guy for being too good at his job!! :P

Yeh check out the face of fear!

S8304125.jpg

And then as if the costume wasn't even there!

S8304126.jpg

Well done boys, well done!!

:dance:

Some girl was dressed an Imperial Officer...it looked kinda sexy so I told her, "I like a woman in uniform." :dance:

oh yer she was nice, never had the helmet on which was good ;-)

Except Imperial Officers don't wear helmets???? :YAHOO: You must be thinking of a storm/clone-trooper.

What's with the midget Predator???? Imagine if this pred rescued Princess Leia from her holding cell in ANH, "Aren't you a little short for a stormtroo-... I mean, Predator?"

S8304126.jpg

Some girl was dressed an Imperial Officer...it looked kinda sexy so I told her, "I like a woman in uniform." :firedevil:

oh yer she was nice, never had the helmet on which was good ;-)

Except Imperial Officers don't wear helmets????:headscratch: You must be thinking of a storm/clone-trooper.

yer sorry, the stormtrooper, i misread your post. the storm trooper woman looked nice

Edited by timelord81r

I'm going to give a big thumbs up to all the people in Starfleet uniform. Especially to the girls on the Sunday carrying tribbles!!

Totally agree!

They pulled it off perfectly and looked stunningly hot! Not many costumes turn my head but they managed it!

Managed to catch them too near the end of sunday so had to ask them to pose for the camera :D

Think there was 6-7 girls in original series era costumes on sunday, but the girls with the Tribbles were def my favourites.

Mini-Cas was Jools! I met him, he was the nicest little kid ever. Everyone was quite taken with him as well as Misha.

My other favourite was one of the guys dressed as Ten. I didn't get around to asking him his name but there was one who looked exactly like David Tennant, it was brilliant.

Off the top of my head, i'd have to mention the Alien dude, he was great at LFCC too.

Also the little female predator. Got a pic of her too. th_DSC00662.jpg

Something about a female pred.....i dunno, does it for me. :D

and on the sunday i caught a lil tiny Boba Fettt, hanging around with the usual Mandalorian lot.

Edited by craigisnutter

i saw a little jedi (i think they were a jedi) sooo cute.

The little Jedi threatened me with his lightsaber on Sunday. He was fearsome.

I managed to miss a lot of the cosplay going on at this event, but I've got to say that I absolutely adore the Stormtroopers and I'm always happy to see the Aliens, even if it's usually brief glances from whatever I happen to be hiding behind!

My other favourite was one of the guys dressed as Ten. I didn't get around to asking him his name but there was one who looked exactly like David Tennant, it was brilliant.

Are you on about this young man Matt, who my friends and i were with?

SAM_0134.jpg

Bless him he kept getting swamped for photos and hugs!