Thanks to the London Crew

Too Tall

I had a fab time on Saturday...all day sunday I wished I'd decided to crew Sunday too :-p Thanks to Emma my pitboss for making sure I was ok all day and explaining my job to me in the morning :wub:

Im def hooked and will be applying to crew again next year!

Were you downstairs on Saturday? Emma was my pit boss too, I was with Gareth Thomas from Blakes 7

She was lovely :wub:

Hiya :) Yeah I was on the end with Doug Bradley...think I saw you on Sunday...bronsons money/photos?

Thank you for having me! Really loved it, again. Just wish I had been able to help more with break down.

I was wearing my purple top at work today and it still had my crew pin on it. One of my colleagues laughed and pointed out the irony of me wearing the "23 events and we're still standing". (much better now, by the way!)

thanks for being a walking sharpie dispenser Mr StuHat ^_^

thanks to vicki (who is infact not kell from 3 years ago) for being excellent and the best 1st time crewer ive ever seen :P

thanks to stef for being my tea delivey man ^_^

thanks to suzi for letting me in her house and willingly share a room with me for 4 days :wub:

thanks to my awesome guest anthony forrest for being an awesome guest?! :D

thanks to me for buying daveys fags that he still owes me for :D

that is all.

Edited by kirsty_

• 5 weeks later...

thanks to vicki (who is infact not kell from 3 years ago) for being excellent and the best 1st time crewer ive ever seen :P

I think this is me! :lol: Thanks Kirsty! Was great working with you on the Sunday .. here's to working together again! :D

I had an amazing time, VERY sore feet from standing for 90% of the time, but was brill nonetheless.

A special thanks to Andy and Wendy on Saturday and Andrew and I believe Debbie?! I'm not 100% sure I was tired lol for making me feel so welcome and not letting my endless queries get to them :lol:

You're welcome hun, glad you had a good time, and we had a few laughs in the process too :WINCE:

Andy

xx