MISHA COLLINS.

stace

Sorry for being really ignorant but whichever is the blonde looks adoreable!!

Lovely looking pair of girls don't get me wrong but the look on your face is priceless!! xD

That's me! Thank you very much! 8D

I'm pretty sure the look on my face is pretty much all "hee hee I haz a Misha!".

re: the hug instinct, a few years ago I would've died of embarrassment rather than hug a complete stranger, and now... well, put it this way, I don't even remember hugging John Barrowman. :wub:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

re: the hug instinct, a few years ago I would've died of embarrassment rather than hug a complete stranger, and now... well, put it this way, I don't even remember hugging John Barrowman. :wub:

I'd never have imagined hugging a stranger, let alone a famous one, a couple of years ago either... but I got hugs this time from John (default hugs = I like!), Misha and Brian Krause.

I... just about remember hugging each of them. It helps to look at the picture to remind me lol.

I have the same over excited-memory loss problems, when I met Papa Roach and got to hug Coby - yeah all a blur, think I vibrated the memory out of my head xD

My photo with Misha is pretty clear but getting his auto is a bit of a blur.

Maybe its a big famous people conspiracy to make us forget we've met them so we do it again and inflate their ego's more and obv so they get to see us again, because deep down inside, they love us haha

:D