MISHA COLLINS.

stace

No competition for being my favourite guest there this weekend. He was so lovely and funny!

Im dying to know what he said to other people when they went for an auto, he seemed to having a quick little chat with everyone. As i went up he was finishing a conversation about bangers and mash haha and loved the 'minion' badges we had on from his fansite/twitter. He was curious to how they were distrubted.

My sister told him she didnt really have anything to say to him so he made up a conversation about the necklace she was wearing. and not to mention at the talk, i love him and Julie together :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

He was completely mad, wasn't he? Especially in the talk.

He asked me where I was from, and why I had moved down here, and when I asked, said he hadn't really had a lot of a chance to see London yet as 'yesterday was mostly about sleeping'.

I was getting autos for two friends who (for different reasons) couldn't do this event, and he'd already signed for one of them but went back to add a little message for her squeezed in between her name and his auto :)

I asked Misha whether he had any tips on gaining minions. He told me just to steal some of his as that would be easiest!

Still have 'Bangers & Mash' written on my hand, must remember to scrub that later... - No Misha, despite what you say, it WILL NOT stay there forever. ;p

Edited by Allieandra

Misha was just adorable and funny with it. :D

Also chatted to me whilst I got his autograph, asking how I was, where had I travelled from and thanked me for coming to the event. - taking the time to make it that bit special.

In the afternoon we watched as he returned from a break, Julie had nobody at her table...so Misha grabbed one of her photo's wandered over to her table, joked about and asked her for an autograph :D

The Supernatural talk was funny with Misha on fine form ;)

Hope he can come again to collectormania......or even better a Supernatural con (as mentioned at the talk)

I asked Misha whether he had any tips on gaining minions. He told me just to steal some of his as that would be easiest!

Still have 'Bangers & Mash' written on my hand, must remember to scrub that later... - No Misha, despite what you say, it WILL NOT stay there forever. ;p

For sharpie pen on skin? Acetone or 100% ethanol will get it off. I did a test after I got used as a doodlepad. (Work is useful for something. ;p) Acetone is in nail varnish remover. Otherwise it'll fade in a few days.

For sharpie pen on skin? Acetone or 100% ethanol will get it off. I did a test after I got used as a doodlepad. (Work is useful for something. ;p) Acetone is in nail varnish remover. Otherwise it'll fade in a few days.

Yes it was Sharpie and nail varnish remover gets rid of most things, thanks :)

Best Guest of the weekend for myself and family. We had a family friend with us who was getting his first ever autograph and Misha was wonderful to him.

We went for autographs on Saturday and when I went back on the Sunday to have my photo shoot picture signed, he commented that he had signed my name slightly differently the day before when I handed him the personalisation which had been written down by the staff member. How wonderful of him to remember and what a memory we now have.

Misha was one of the highlights of my weekend. Esp yesterday seeing as I found a spot right by the green room and he passed me about 4 times and always just as I'd sat back down so to him I'd been there all day, he seemed amused to see me each time despite me insisting I'd moved lol

He also made me do a scouse accent when we went for his autograph because he thought it was wierd we didn't have one - he called my boyf Mr Liverpool in his photo shoot too hehe

Lovely man, hilarious in the talk, would love to see him again! :thumbup:

:smile:

Misha was such a doll, so friendly and funny and handsome :YAHOO:

In my photoshoot, the girl in front had to go back into a hug for a second photo as her first hadn't turned out so I think this threw him a bit because when I moved forward to step in beside him, he just turned and stared at me for a heartbeat without saying anything, and I guess I had a stunned look on my face because after he said hi and we hugged and got the photo, he said "Sorry if I frightened you"-I nearly died at this because I can just imagine Cas saying it to Dean when he appears from nowhere and gets all in his personal space, but I managed to say "You don't frighten me" while laughing at the thought of of it!

He was so funny in the talk as always, I love his sense of humour.

Me and a friend got to chat to him over an auto on Sunday because he was quiet, I thought I'd be too star struck to say anything but between us we managed to invite him to Glasgow Collectormania and offered our spare rooms as somewhere to stay. He thanked us for the invite and for coming to London. He also pointed out that he had spelt my name correctly and I said "Thanks, people often get it wrong and it's annoying, so thank you". Then we left and went off to dissolve into a puddle of squee.

Misha= :dance:

EDITED TO SAY PLEASE LET THE SUPERNATURAL CON HAPPEN!!

Edited by Jedilibrarian

In my photoshoot, the girl in front had to go back into a hug for a second photo as her first hadn't turned out so I think this threw him a bit because when I moved forward to step in beside him, he just turned and stared at me for a heartbeat without saying anything, and I guess I had a stunned look on my face because after he said hi and we hugged and got the photo, he said "Sorry if I frightened you"

Heh, so that's why he apologized to you! (I was standing right behind you and missed the whole thing!)

I was one of the lunatics wearing halos (we were a four-person garrison - must try harder next time!). I think Misha was sliiiiiiiiightly sick of us by the end of the weekend, because we went up to his table for autographs four times and eventually he was just going "you guys again!". But he was so very patient and gracious with us despite our tragic fangirling and didn't even punch me in the face when I asked for a goodbye hug, despite the fact he looked absolutely exhausted.

Definitely made our weekend. And I told him so as well.

I was one of the lunatics wearing halos (we were a four-person garrison - must try harder next time!). I think Misha was sliiiiiiiiightly sick of us by the end of the weekend, because we went up to his table for autographs four times and eventually he was just going "you guys again!". But he was so very patient and gracious with us despite our tragic fangirling and didn't even punch me in the face when I asked for a goodbye hug, despite the fact he looked absolutely exhausted.

Oh me and the boyf were chatting to one of you guys at John Rhys Davis' table - dark hair, white halo?

I was the girl with the coloured dreads, purple and green fringe and the boyf had a camo bandana on, glasses and a hairy face hehe

:firedevil:

Oh me and the boyf were chatting to one of you guys at John Rhys Davis' table - dark hair, white halo?

Unfortunately not me - that was one of my garrison, though. Her name is Sarah-Louise! Was she trying to convert you to Supernatural? I heard she did that a lot. I'll point her in this direction when she gets home, though.

Oh no we're already well converted lol I remember you guys from the saturday photo shoot too - and seem to remember someone putting their halo on him for the shoot (saw the photo on the table)

Think for any next related event you might have another member for the garrison :P

Oh no we're already well converted lol I remember you guys from the saturday photo shoot too - and seem to remember someone putting their halo on him for the shoot (saw the photo on the table)

Think for any next related event you might have another member for the garrison :P

Bwahaha! I think that may have been Sarah-Louise again, accosting people with the halo. I was the blonde one with the enormous glasses, if that helps? But yeah, we were all over the place (although mainly where Misha was).

That's brilliant! We'd be glad to have you on board - when Showmasters run a Supernatural convention, perhaps? - although I take no responsibility for any restraining orders you may incur from wearing the halo ;)

LMAO!! Tbf I think it may already be in my blood seeing as I managed to find the spot where he kept passing me (by the cafe) and it was getting a bit funny when everytime he went through I was still sitting in the same place - I did get up and go for a walk every so often but it just happened that I'd be back there when he was going for lunch or something lol!! I did tell him I'd moved though, think he thought it was quite funny!

LMAO!! Tbf I think it may already be in my blood seeing as I managed to find the spot where he kept passing me (by the cafe) and it was getting a bit funny when everytime he went through I was still sitting in the same place - I did get up and go for a walk every so often but it just happened that I'd be back there when he was going for lunch or something lol!! I did tell him I'd moved though, think he thought it was quite funny!

Ha! I think he thought the halos were quite funny at 10am on Saturday, when he first walked past us all wearing them, but by Sunday afternoon he was probably getting sick of these lunatics crowding around his table to peer at him. (Funnily enough, he really seemed to like Sarah-Louise, but that's probably because she wasn't going up there every five minutes).

In my photoshoot, the girl in front had to go back into a hug for a second photo as her first hadn't turned out so I think this threw him a bit because when I moved forward to step in beside him, he just turned and stared at me for a heartbeat without saying anything, and I guess I had a stunned look on my face because after he said hi and we hugged and got the photo, he said "Sorry if I frightened you"

Heh, so that's why he apologized to you! (I was standing right behind you and missed the whole thing!)

:WAVE:

I like to think he was momentarily stunned by my great beauty but in reality he just lost the flow of the photoshoot-production-line for a sec and it was me that was stunned by his beauty :D

It's nice to hear that he was patient and gracious with the fangirling, he does encourage it with his Twitter posts and general awesomeness, some actors can be a bit stand-offish but Misha is a sweetheart through and through, there are no bad stories about him at all, in fact if you haven't read Tracy_Loo_Woo' s (sp?) story on LJ you need to read it now, you will die from how adorable it is.

MISHA WAS AMAZING!!!!! Me and my sis had a photo with him on both days and in both he was so friendly, chatty and cuddly. We got one of the best hugs ever in our pics, I had to have one taken again coz there was a shadow from my hat so Misha touched my head and pulled it back for me, we laughed and he cuddeled me right in. He thanked both of us for coming and said it was nice to meet us. In our second shoot on sunday I was losing my voice which he was really sweet about as I couldnt talk properly. A gain, we had friendly chit chat, wonderful pics and arm holding at the end, he didnt let go of us!!! Later we went for our auto's and again, like shannen remebered us. We started talking about my loss of voice, I told him it was his fault coz he made us laugh so much in the talk and he said "well of course". I reassured him he couldnt catch it to which he replied all cheekily, " i'm sure I could" and then laughed. He got stumped on what to write on my photo because he said he wanted to write something funny about my infection but couldnt think of anything, so we stood there for like a minute whilst he thought of it, then got it and this is what he wrote, "Gemma, with your infection not sure we should have kissed like that, Misha Collins.

How funny!!!! I started laughing and thanked him. He was really sweet with my sis too and he thanked us both for coming to see him. Just one of nicest people and is really laid back and friendly.

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, later we were in the cafe having a drink when Misha came back from a break and walked through the cafe, he saw us, recognised us yet again, closed mouth smiled at both of us, winked at us both, then smiled again with teeth & waved and we were the only ones he did that too at that time!!!! It was so amazing that he remebered us and really made our day, our week, hell, our frickin year!!!!! Thankyou Misha!!!!

"Gemma, with your infection not sure we should have kissed like that, Misha Collins.

Best Personalisation EVER! Go you! :D

Thanks, I didnt even realise what he wrote until he started signing my sis's pic. I laughed and must admit, I did come over abit giddy!!!!:)