MISHA COLLINS.

stace

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the lunatics wearing halos (we were a four-person garrison - must try harder next time!). I think Misha was sliiiiiiiiightly sick of us by the end of the weekend, because we went up to his table for autographs four times and eventually he was just going "you guys again!". But he was so very patient and gracious with us despite our tragic fangirling and didn't even punch me in the face when I asked for a goodbye hug, despite the fact he looked absolutely exhausted.

Definitely made our weekend. And I told him so as well.

Oh me and the boyf were chatting to one of you guys at John Rhys Davis' table - dark hair, white halo?

Unfortunately not me - that was one of my garrison, though. Her name is Sarah-Louise! Was she trying to convert you to Supernatural? I heard she did that a lot. I'll point her in this direction when she gets home, though.

Oh no we're already well converted lol I remember you guys from the saturday photo shoot too - and seem to remember someone putting their halo on him for the shoot (saw the photo on the table)

Think for any next related event you might have another member for the garrison ;)

:thumbup:

**waves** HAI! I'm the mad nutter who was at the JRD table shamelessly plugging Misha Collins to everyone and anyone who would listen :angry:

And yes I did stick my halo on him for the photoshoot :o

His response when I asked if he'd wear it "I'd actually prefer it!"

GOD DAMN that man is AMAZING :o

But seriously, Showmasters thank you so so SO much for getting him for Collectormania London!

I have honest to god never had so much fun at an event. And Misha Collins was a big part of that!

I got to talk to him quite alot! And when I was doing some aforementioned plugging he actually walked past, heard me promoting him and turned and winked at me!

Of course I immediately began to flail and squee which is my only reaction for when Misha acknowledges my existence!

Then I remembered "OH s*** I'M CREWING! I HAVE TO PRETEND TO HAVE SOME SORT OF SELF CONTROL" so I profusely apologized to the people in front of me "Sorry for that slightly juvenile moment there!"

:(

**waves** HAI! I'm the mad nutter who was at the JRD table shamelessly plugging Misha Collins to everyone and anyone who would listen :D

And yes I did stick my halo on him for the photoshoot :D

His response when I asked if he'd wear it "I'd actually prefer it!"

GOD DAMN that man is AMAZING :(

But seriously, Showmasters thank you so so SO much for getting him for Collectormania London!

I have honest to god never had so much fun at an event. And Misha Collins was a big part of that!

I got to talk to him quite alot! And when I was doing some aforementioned plugging he actually walked past, heard me promoting him and turned and winked at me!

Of course I immediately began to flail and squee which is my only reaction for when Misha acknowledges my existence!

Then I remembered "OH s*** I'M CREWING! I HAVE TO PRETEND TO HAVE SOME SORT OF SELF CONTROL" so I profusely apologized to the people in front of me "Sorry for that slightly juvenile moment there!"

:D

Aha! hello!!

We had a good weekend too, and had like actual fun, it was a laugh a minute.

Misha winked at me when he passed me for like the 4th time, I found myself going all squee and jelly-like, crewing or not when an angel winks at you there's little else you can do hehe!!

:thumbup:

Misha Collins was a great guy....my sister is a massive fan of his, so when he walked past as i queued to have a pic with Shannen Doherty, i phoned my sister to tell her that he'd walked by me and she proceeded to use a few choice words over the phone.

To balance things out, i went to get his autograph for her and was telling Misha about her swearing over the phone to me, so he wrote on her pic.....you shouldn't swear at your brother (it's f*****g rude) then signed it, which my sister totally loved.

Even though he admitted to being a little tired, he was still funny and very chatty and was a delight to meet

yeah, i agree - never too old to be a minion. just join the forum and come befriend us :(

Hi Stace

Sorry to be so clueless, how do I do that? Thanks!

Lee

im not sure if we are allowed to post links on this forum but its: http://mishasminions.webs.com/ and on forum. haha just a place for the fans all to chat. its a bit smal at the mo cz not everyone knows a site for them has been made.

Misha Collins was a great guy....my sister is a massive fan of his, so when he walked past as i queued to have a pic with Shannen Doherty, i phoned my sister to tell her that he'd walked by me and she proceeded to use a few choice words over the phone.

To balance things out, i went to get his autograph for her and was telling Misha about her swearing over the phone to me, so he wrote on her pic.....you shouldn't swear at your brother (it's f*****g rude) then signed it, which my sister totally loved.

Argh, I just choked on my tea! That's fantastic, and bless you for getting your sister an autograph.

Argh, I just choked on my tea! That's fantastic, and bless you for getting your sister an autograph.

Sorry for making you choke on your tea.......but i just found it hilarious so i had to put it on here. Well getting her the autograph was the least i could do, although i also got David Soul's autograph for my mum and a montage pic of Only Fools and Horses for my brother so they all got something :D

Edited by Cliff_42

I was there on Saturday and Misha was lovely. I was nervous, even though I've done this sort of thing loads of times before.

I'd made a badge saying 'bangers and mash, with a cup of tea' and fastened it to my T shirt with a broach.

So he looked at me very seriously. 'Bangers and Mash. With a cup of tea. And on a broach'.

To which I replied that we had to do it properly.

I then asked how a 'capricious dictatorship' would work.

He said he wasn't sure, so I said that it would be challenging for the citizens but fun.

So he said I could have a post in his administration. Very serious expression.

So I giggled and he gave me a beaming grin!

I also Had a great photo shoot. I'm not brave enough to ask for a hug, but I did get a nice close photo. And as the photo was over he slid his hand down my back, so I looked up at him, grinning, to find he was grinning back. Very cute.

He is tall and willowy in real life, and very handsome.

I would love Showmasters to do a SPN convention with Misha.

I just have to show off my + my friend's Misha shoot / autograph:

cmania_001.png

What an absolute legend. Except I feel like I've been unfairly accused of trying to pull his arm off when I know for a fact that my friend just used that picture as an excuse to hold his hand. ;D

cmania_001.png

What an absolute legend. Except I feel like I've been unfairly accused of trying to pull his arm off when I know for a fact that my friend just used that picture as an excuse to hold his hand. ;D

ooh you girls were in front of me! :)

cmania_001.png

ooh you girls were in front of me! :)

Rock on! In that case, I'd like to apologize if we took ages to get our poses in order! We practised before we went in and then one look at Misha managed to undo several hours of painstaking choreographing! (We also didn't realize we got a second picture! So Malcolm went "what do you want for the second pose?" and we both went "... we get a second pose?!")

tbf best excuse to get a photoshoot was to get a hug on the photo hehe

Why do you think I bought two? ;D

Word. Especially as I chickened out of asking for a hug the first time! :thumbup:

I just grab hug them out of instinct, which is funny cos I'm not a huggy person in 'real life'.

haha these hot famous men to tend to bring it out of you.

I have a friend who actually hates hugging, only hugs her bf no one else - well unless you're Coby Shaddix from Papa Roach, she hugged him when we met him with no problem lol!!

Plus seeing Misha's big smiling face does make you just wana touch...... err I mean hug him :wub:

^_^