MISHA COLLINS.

stace

He was amazing. It was actually rather embarrassing as I lost the ability to speak (or breathe) as soon as I was at the front of the queue to meet him, which is not like me and has never happened to me before when meeting a guest! I think he found it very amusing and he actually laughed a bit, and he asked me where I was from and stuff and I kind of stumbled over my words at first before managing to speak again. But he was very friendly, I just wish I hadn't acted like such a prat :D I will treasure my photo shoot picture forever LOL.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misha was adorable. We sort of had a misunderstanding, he thought I was really mad when I wasn't, I was just thinking about something it apparently made me have an angry face, it sort of spiralled after that but ended with him giving me and my friends some of his jellybabies. :D

I'm also glad for my friend that she got to meet Misha, it was her first event and she didn't know what to expect and Misha was super nice and gave her a big hug for her photo and listened very carefully to her as she isn't as loud as a regular person.

LMAO!! Tbf I think it may already be in my blood seeing as I managed to find the spot where he kept passing me (by the cafe) and it was getting a bit funny when everytime he went through I was still sitting in the same place - I did get up and go for a walk every so often but it just happened that I'd be back there when he was going for lunch or something lol!! I did tell him I'd moved though, think he thought it was quite funny!

Ha! I think he thought the halos were quite funny at 10am on Saturday, when he first walked past us all wearing them, but by Sunday afternoon he was probably getting sick of these lunatics crowding around his table to peer at him. (Funnily enough, he really seemed to like Sarah-Louise, but that's probably because she wasn't going up there every five minutes).

i was stood with sarah-louise for a little while when she was on johns table talking to someone explaining about the halo, as she was doing it misha walked past and he winked at her lol. He was soooo happy and smiley every time i saw him, i love people like that,

LMAO!! Tbf I think it may already be in my blood seeing as I managed to find the spot where he kept passing me (by the cafe) and it was getting a bit funny when everytime he went through I was still sitting in the same place - I did get up and go for a walk every so often but it just happened that I'd be back there when he was going for lunch or something lol!! I did tell him I'd moved though, think he thought it was quite funny!

Ha! I think he thought the halos were quite funny at 10am on Saturday, when he first walked past us all wearing them, but by Sunday afternoon he was probably getting sick of these lunatics crowding around his table to peer at him. (Funnily enough, he really seemed to like Sarah-Louise, but that's probably because she wasn't going up there every five minutes).

i was stood with sarah-louise for a little while when she was on johns table talking to someone explaining about the halo, as she was doing it misha walked past and he winked at her lol. He was soooo happy and smiley every time i saw him, i love people like that,

Ah yes. She sent me a text shortly after that happened, and we may have... uh, made her come up to our hotel room after she'd finished crewing, so she could recount it in person. *shifty*

Edited by Zee

Yeah everytime I saw him he was smiling and he was loverrrrly. It's nice to see a guy that isn't too cocky about all the attention as I heard a certain wolfy guest was.

Misha ftw!!

*bring on him and Jeffrey DM for a Supernatural con*

:thumbup:

Yeah everytime I saw him he was smiling and he was loverrrrly. It's nice to see a guy that isn't too cocky about all the attention as I heard a certain wolfy guest was.

Misha ftw!!

*bring on him and Jeffrey DM for a Supernatural con*

:D

Ooh no, sorry, I love Misha, but I have to say that Bronson was fantastic to people on the Sunday, they all left his table smiling.

sorry, just had to stick up for him here. Dont want to cause an argument or anything, but he really was sweet.

Edited by Rhianydd

Fair enough, am only going on what I've heard off others so I shall retract that seeing as he was nice enough to stop for a photo for me (although not with him)

Had just heard some people didn't get a good impression off him, and he was a bit cocky - think mainly during the talk. Did wonder if it was just a few people put off or not seeing as he seemed to be quite a fun guy.

Is ok I may not be a twihard but I know better than to try and start arguements about it hehe

^_^

Fair enough, am only going on what I've heard off others so I shall retract that seeing as he was nice enough to stop for a photo for me (although not with him)

Had just heard some people didn't get a good impression off him, and he was a bit cocky - think mainly during the talk. Did wonder if it was just a few people put off or not seeing as he seemed to be quite a fun guy.

Is ok I may not be a twihard but I know better than to try and start arguements about it hehe

:smile:

No, thats cool, I am not a twihard either, have been to various twilight events, but that is how I found showmasters.

Its only where you said "you heard", thats all,

Having been his cash person all Sunday, I know first hand that he went down really well, cant cmment on his talk though cos I wasnt there.

Hope I didnt offend you

haha fair does, might have been it, tbf to get up in front of 400 twihards on your own is high-five-worthy though hehe

although Misha did come off as a typical american in the SN talk because he was having accent troubles lol

oh and then there was the confusion with me and the boyf because we said we travelled from Liverpool but we didn't have scouse accents - think he was bit disappointed actually lol

Rhiannyd - not at all hun, is all goooood :)

:smile:

Edited by It's a non-stop disco

cool, thanks! :smile:

There is no way I could have stood up alone in front of that many people! Blimey! never thought of the numbers, but yeah, I suppose he would have had to :P

Liverpool but no accent, love it, bet that really did confuse Misha lol

lol I had a clash of accents with a few people when they were spelling names for me lol

And everyone pronounces their vowels differently, learnt that the hard way. lol

Would be amazing to get a supernatural con, then we could have Misha back again :WAVE:

No competition for being my favourite guest there this weekend. He was so lovely and funny!

Im dying to know what he said to other people when they went for an auto, he seemed to having a quick little chat with everyone. As i went up he was finishing a conversation about bangers and mash haha and loved the 'minion' badges we had on from his fansite/twitter. He was curious to how they were distrubted.

Misha was a class act. Two ladies ahead of me had brought a beautiful etching for him to sign and the original copper plate it had been printed from. When it was my turn for an autograph I apolgised for not bringing art work ! He personalised the autograph with " next time bring an etching."

Gosh I am still floating on air <g> I would love to contact the Minions I did speak to a nice girl sorry don't know your name and I was worried I might be a little old but they seem a friendly and inclusive lot.

Would love to see Misha again at a convention I would definately go to that also I have heard Chris Heyerdahl is a great guest from people who also like him as Todd in SGA. I thought he was a great demon on Supernatural.

I was on my own on Sunday just wish I could have talked to more Misha fans Perhaps next time I should wear a Minion badge so I will be able to infiltate the group <bg>.......... No seriously were can I get a Minon badge?

Lee

Gosh I am still floating on air <g> I would love to contact the Minions I did speak to a nice girl sorry don't know your name and I was worried I might be a little old but they seem a friendly and inclusive lot.

Would love to see Misha again at a convention I would definately go to that also I have heard Chris Heyerdahl is a great guest from people who also like him as Todd in SGA. I thought he was a great demon on Supernatural.

I was on my own on Sunday just wish I could have talked to more Misha fans Perhaps next time I should wear a Minion badge so I will be able to infiltate the group <bg>.......... No seriously were can I get a Minon badge?

Lee

You're never too old to be a minion, though it's not a law it should be! Maybe Misha will make it so :thumbup:

The badges were distributed through twitter, I was a proud wearer also (on my bag). I was so 'over minionised' on the Sat that I toned it down on the Sunday, a day I wasn't even meant to be attending!!

I actually had so many good moments with Misha I don't wanna drone on and bore you all, but I believe I was very lucky. He was amazing to everyone though. I think that if I had that many amazing moments that maybe I was around him too much... poor him!!

Great to see he has so many fans, and like he said in the talk he likes it cos he's not used to people listening to him. His Mum was sweet during the early autos too, she was laughing at me and the t-shirt I gave him. Question is, was it good she was laughing at me?! Hope so :)

I actually had so much fun that weekend, met people from online I had never met, people who I just randomly met there and plan to keep in touch with, and saw so many famous faces that I may never see again. All in all, AWESOME!

Sarry xx

I love Misha!

This was my first ever Showmasters event, and the only reason I bought a ticket (and the 4 people I took with me) was to see Misha :thumbup: .

I didn't see the talk with him at all because my friends weren't really interested in that, and I didn't get an autograph because I've already got 1 the 2 previous times I've met him, but I did get a photo.

When I met him a few weeks ago, I told him I wanted him to remember a word for when I saw him in London. I didn't hold out much hope to be honest, because when I asked him a couple of hours after the initial meet, he couldn't remember! However, when I asked him at the weekend, sure enough, he got it! Well done to him - he's met thousands of fans, and he still remembered the random word some weirdo told him to remember :YAHOO: . He was so pleased he got it right, he even high fived me!

I saw a load of minions around the place on Saturday - you were definitely out in force!

First time posting on these boards and this was my first Con actually :D But anyway's me and my friend's little boy came just to see Misha as we, as well as his sister and his brother's and Mum are massive Supernatural fan's and love Castiel:D

Anyway's here's Jool's photo's, I refuse to put mine up as I looked just awful, I was far too distracted with Jools to really appreciate Misha I'm sorry to say, but it was all worth it to see the look on Jools face when he meet him :)

Here's the link to my LJ also, it has a full con report about Jools adventures with Misha and the con as well as more photo's ;)

*grumbles* I KNEW I forgot something! *clears throat*

OK! so yes I will agree that Jools + Misha, =Cute

BUT I have to ask now that these pictures not be taken without permission and redistributed or iconed. Bare in mind that his Mum gave me permission to put these up and has been very graces about it. BUT if I find these else where I will have to pull the photo's and pen a letter asking that the photo's themselves be pulled. I don't mind really but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, ask before you take ok, as I must obtain permission first. Jools is a minor so, yeah now!

Sorry folks!

DSCF3410.jpg

MishaJools1.jpg

MishaJools2.jpg

MishaJools3.jpg

Photo-0067.jpg

And Jools Autograph :)

Joolsautpgraph.jpg

Cap'n Pixie!

Edited by captainpixie