Thank you to SM and crew for all your hard work

keithporter23

There aren't any around, but Zee and her friends made one for the crew in the photoshoot because apparently they were awkward. *g*

I prefer "special". I didn't actually make one either, I bought it before the convention, because the last time I went to one I ended up writing the hotel a thank-you note on their own stationary. I'm glad it went down well!

(Aww, Kip. Totally going to send you a thank-you note now :firedevil:)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this in another thread but I think it bears repeating here so everyone can see it.

A big thank you to EVERYONE I met on the crew this weekend, super friendly and helpful as always!

Kelly said hello when I went up for John's auto on sunday, which is always nice when I chat to both the guest and the crew member, gives the whole thing a nice feel (same happened with James Dodds)

Once again, all the crew were amazing. Spoke to Jason as well and conveyed my thanks to him for an epic weekend.

YOU GUYS are the reason I keep coming back to these events, you make them enjoyable and fun and easy to do everything we want to. I just hope me and my friends (always dressed as something lol) go some way to making it the same for you and dont stress you out too much :P

YOU GUYS ALL ROCK! :firedevil:

Thanks to all the crew for being so helpful and running a VERY well organized event. I didn't have any difficulty navigating around te event and even though there were loads of attendee's, there was enough space so you didn't get packed in.

And thanks to Too Tall for giving me a laugh in the John Barrowman auto queue by saying rude things to other crew members....and I do have a filthy mind. :WAVE:

Just a word of advice for anyone in the busy auto queues, move forward when crew tell you to, or very bad things may happen to you. :D

I would like to say a special THANK YOU to Tall Too for helping out my German friend. This was her first Collectormania, and she doesn't do so well in crowds and walks with a stick. He took time out to listen to her and help her and make her first Collectormania an enjoyable one. She had a great time and wants to come back next year.

Cheers :D

I prefer "special". I didn't actually make one either, I bought it before the convention, because the last time I went to one I ended up writing the hotel a thank-you note on their own stationary. I'm glad it went down well!

(Aww, Kip. Totally going to send you a thank-you note now :D)

You are very special. You know that! *grins*

Aww.... *pets you*

I am always blown away by how friendly and nice the crew is at these events. It can't be an easy job but I've never had a cross word from anyone at these events

Want to give a special shout out to the ladies that were manning Misha and Julie's area this weekend. They were all lovely (even if one of you did mock my minion t-shirt). Oh, and someone recognised me from my forum avatar *waves*

- and last but not least the lovely geordie lady with the blonde and pink hair who was stamping us on the Sunday (and some of the Saturday I think) who to me had one of the hardest jobs but managed the flow of people brilliantly.

:P

I would like to thank this lady too! Dunno if anyone saw myself and my 3 friends in the entrance on Sunday afternoon. my friend Lyndsey bought the Bumblebee standee in the sunday auction but it came with no bag or anything and it was raining!!! so we went to tesco and bought Cling Film and bin bags to wrap it and the lovely geordie lady helped us! for the record bumblebee got back to Wakefield nice and dry in one peice.

291120091417.jpg

I would also like to thank all the crew on saturday...i crewed for the first time and loved it...extra thanks to Janie & Emma who were around me on Sat and kept answering my questions ;)

I am always blown away by how friendly and nice the crew is at these events. It can't be an easy job but I've never had a cross word from anyone at these events

Want to give a special shout out to the ladies that were manning Misha and Julie's area this weekend. They were all lovely (even if one of you did mock my minion t-shirt). Oh, and someone recognised me from my forum avatar *waves*

*waves back* How could I not remember that lovely pic with you and Nathan?

I was so scared of crewing, I was on the PS sales desk on the Sat and reception/welcoming sunday so constantly talking to people lol but mostly everyone I dealt with was lovely and totally understanding when things sometimes didn't work out for them, it was an absolute pleasure crewing :thumbup:

May I add that I am well impressed with the people posting out uncollected photoshoots! I had a shoot with John Rhys Davies on Saturday that I wasn't able to collect - and it arrived on my doorstep Tuesday morning!!!!! Very pleased - thank you very much!!!! :0)

Echo :(