Thank you to SM and crew for all your hard work

keithporter23

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I add that I am well impressed with the people posting out uncollected photoshoots! I had a shoot with John Rhys Davies on Saturday that I wasn't able to collect - and it arrived on my doorstep Tuesday morning!!!!! Very pleased - thank you very much!!!! :0)

Echo :gorgeous:

That was Kayla. She does them all by herself. And she is awesome for it!

After certain comments on the board about people breaking rules, I can see that your job is becoming EVEN HARDER and I have soooo much respect for the way you guys conduct yourselves.

Your biggest fan, Rob! :P:P

It's all right. I tend to find it's not a big event unless I get sworn at for asking someone to do something simple (at this event it was asking attendees to please not sit behind the tables the guests are signing on.) But mostly? The attendees are awesome and rule abiding and fun to chat to if there's a quiet moment.

Besides for the odd 'certain people' - I know exactly who they are from what they've done before and that means SM can keep an eye on them.

But thanks!

Kip

, particularly the fella with the long hair (I don't know your name!)

I'm thinking it's Matt. But I'm not sure if he's on the forum. ;p

Kip

Ah, well. Like I said, he was brilliant, and I left the photo crew a thank-you card because my parents apparently adopted me from the 1800s.

:D

Malcolm read the card to all of us. Thank you, it's very rare to get one and was very appreciated.

, particularly the fella with the long hair (I don't know your name!)

I'm thinking it's Matt. But I'm not sure if he's on the forum. ;p

Kip

Ah, well. Like I said, he was brilliant, and I left the photo crew a thank-you card because my parents apparently adopted me from the 1800s.

:D

Malcolm read the card to all of us. Thank you, it's very rare to get one and was very appreciated.

Aww, you're welcome! Thank you for being so brilliant! (How you guys managed to manage that many people in such a tiny space, I may never know).

Aww, you're welcome! Thank you for being so brilliant! (How you guys managed to manage that many people in such a tiny space, I may never know).

We managed because Sam who was organising the queue did a fantastic job.

All those in the queue were patient and did as Sam asked, I suppose that's being British we know how to queue :)

It also helped that people asked questions before joining the queue. Just like yourselves who asked about the pose and whether it was best to wait until the end, it's the consideration you showed for others that helps make events run smoothly. So thank you.

May I add that I am well impressed with the people posting out uncollected photoshoots! I had a shoot with John Rhys Davies on Saturday that I wasn't able to collect - and it arrived on my doorstep Tuesday morning!!!!! Very pleased - thank you very much!!!! :0)

Echo :gorgeous:

That was Kayla. She does them all by herself. And she is awesome for it!

awwww thanks ;)

I just wanted to say an extra big thank you to TooTall, who took pity on this poor idiot, who had travelled into London on the Sunday mega excited about piccies with Misha & Jason, only to realise she'd left her entry and photo tickets back at the hotel at Heathrow!!! :YAHOO: .Tootall was fantastic, got me sorted in a jiffy, and prevented my having a major meltdown :( I could not have asked for more!

(Sorry this is a bit late - only just returned home)

You guys really are the best! :blink:

Grim

xxx