good show

indio

apart from the misery of david soul, i met george takei who was excellent such a nice guy and billy dee williams was nice too and gareth thomas was a smashing bloke too. also met julie caitlin brown who signed a couple of things for me for free. nice lady. thanks jason and crew.

yes it was a good show, liked the venue too, don't see why you need to go back to earls court showmasters, plenty of room here and it seemed a better atmosphere.The only sad bit was meeting David Soul on sunday, very grumpy, i asked if he was enjoying the convention and he said, 'i hate these things, i'm so bored'. Ouch!Wish i hadn't paid to meet him now.

yes it was a good show, liked the venue too, don't see why you need to go back to earls court showmasters, plenty of room here and it seemed a better atmosphere.The only sad bit was meeting David Soul on sunday, very grumpy, i asked if he was enjoying the convention and he said, 'i hate these things, i'm so bored'. Ouch!Wish i hadn't paid to meet him now.

i think olympia and earls court both have plus points, in my opinion SM used the OL space very well were as I think more could be done with the EC space.

also EC has more room and is easier to get to, I might be wrong but I think LFCC draws more crowds and was busier overall compared to CML? the queues for some of the guests at LFCC were bigger in general than they were for CML from what I saw.

personally Im a bit biassed as i work at EC lol but I did really like OL as a venue, 2 levels seemed to split the crowd nicely and the carpet made it look more professional. but I think the space options at EC win out when you think of all the variables, but personally i think i preferred OL as 1 fan going to a con but i also think the numbers for lfcc were higher and wouldnt work at OL2?

oh that explains why my topic was locked.