Shannen Doherty

Charmer

She was very nice :) asked me how to pronounce my name. Since I am from the Netherlands I have a more unusual name for the English speaking. She pronounced it a few times and signed my pic with You have a grat name!

The first photoshoot was kinda quick and all that was on Saturday, but my pic was way to bright. So I did another one on Sunday. And I ended up knocking heads with her, she apologized for almost knocking me out, but it was probably as much my fault :P But quite an okay weekend, she was actually nicer than what I've heard.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think somtimes it can be down to expectations. If you go expecting conversation and chat from a guest then sometimes it is disappointing when they just sign your photo/whatever and pass it back. However, if you go not expecting too much then even a smile or a 'thanks' from them can leave you somewhere near cloud 9.

I said in another thread, I think it must be so difficult at these things to be nice and polite and chatty to everyone, to look up at everyone and to make a good impression. I don't envy the guests at all!

I didn't meet Shannen but it seems she made a pretty mixed impression, at least some people came away with a good impression.

It's interesting seeing all the reponses. She was really nice to me actually. I went on Sunday and would luck have it, she had an open queue. So i went up and she was chatting to the guy next to her. But when I handed my photo over she started talking to me for a bit and she did smile etc. She remembered me when we had the photoshoot which was nice and she said it was nice meeting you. So I had no problems :)

I met Shannon near the end of Sunday and she didn't look at me while she signed. I got her attention by asking how she was and blah blah. I brought up rumours about how she's not-so-nice and told her I applaud women like that.

If someone's gonna ask you what you want, then you tell them! If someone's gonna rip it out of you, then you rip it out of them ten times back! I told her some of my favourite insults and she laughed merrily. Brian Krause, who was sat next to her, asked me why and by the time I finished, both he and Shannon were shaking my hand.

Shannon isn't a doormat. Yeah, she can be a royal hoohar, but can't we all? I liked her and found her way of thinking very much empowering.

• 10 months later...