Post your Photos

king b

note to self: always take the camera away from the friend to upload photos before he dissapears D=

my friend has all our photos but they are on the way !

I'm in the exact same position! :/

Thank you to everyone who put up photos of us after my plea XD;

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like the one of George surround by the Empire. Which leads me on to....did anyone get a picture of Jason Momoa lightsaber in hand, also surrounded, just before (and next to) the Torchwood talk?

I was in the picture of jason momoa with the lightsabre in hand ( with the mk garrison).. i was one of the stormtroopers on both days. :wub:

how lucky are you to get a pic with the star trek girls!!

You should have said!! Next time!

...And we got him back..... when he was wearing his tighter outfit >D

Does anyone actually have any pics of us apart from Eddie? ....I don't actually have any :(

Loads of people asked us but....

I only have the photoshoots :D The quality isn't great... I had to take a photo with my iPhone, upload to facebook via the iPhone, and then saved it from facebook on my laptop XD;

JRD.jpg

He was so great! He got me with his tickling... Though the second time, when I sat on his lap (!!) he failed to make me laugh >D "You're good! Well done!"

momoa.jpg

My face is all OMFG XD; When I came up he said 'I swear no one in Star Trek ever looked that good!' xD; I just about died.....

takei.jpg

He has the neatest signature I've ever seen O_____o;

...I feel like we were stalking him though XD; But he didn't seem to mind~ He talked with us for like 20 minutes one time, and invited us to come see him after the show if we go to his panto :D We even got to talk to him in Japanese~ ....and had a discussion on how learning about other cultures makes one a better person :o He kept on calling us Yeomen :wub:

barrowman1.jpg

I was all *___* When the photographer said 'thank you, next!' I started walking off, but then the photographer changed his mind, cause my hair was a bit in the way :o So Barrowman pulled me back XD;

barrowman2.jpg

But then my face was all "what just happened?!?!" x.X;

I have 3 pics of you with mk garrisons blackhole stormtrooper shoot a message to me with an email address if you would like them

Hi! This is a message for Splatterman - thanks for chatting to the two of us in the line for the Nightmare on Elm Street talk, and sitting with us during the talk! That was crazy when we found out we live in exactly the same area, LOL!!!! It was a great day, wasn't it?? Love your photo, BTW! Maybe see you around the BN3 area :-)

Hey man! was a pleasure to meet you. Yeah i had a blast, hopefully i'll be seeing you again at the next SM gathering, if not coincidently in hangleton! Take care.

Hi! LOL, Mark & I still couldn't believe that we were all from Hangleton, that was mad! It was a great day, we had so much fun - I'll have to show you the photos we took that day, we got some fantastic shots! We were trying to remember whereabouts in The Seven Dials area you worked, we couldn't remember the name of the place??? Again, it was nice to meet you! Hope to see you again! Barney :-)

Hi! LOL, Mark & I still couldn't believe that we were all from Hangleton, that was mad! It was a great day, we had so much fun - I'll have to show you the photos we took that day, we got some fantastic shots! We were trying to remember whereabouts in The Seven Dials area you worked, we couldn't remember the name of the place??? Again, it was nice to meet you! Hope to see you again! Barney :-)

great i'd love to see more pics! i work in a Japanese restaurant called Murasaki, it's just off the roundabout as if you're walking to churchill sq. if you ever come in ask one of the waitresses for me. I can make you extra big portions haha.

And from Sunday

2009-11-2915-32-29OLYMPIACMLONDON.jpgIt wouldn't be a talk without the Barrowman laugh

Hi 1of2,

Love your pics, especially the ones from the charmed & torchwood talk.

I took pictures in these talks but unfortunatly my camera broke and I now have no pictures from the weekend. Would you be willing to allow me to have copies of them? They would be for my own personal account of the weekend and i will certainly not be posting them anywhere.

Let me know either way!

kind regards

Sarah :uhoh:

Hi 1of2,

I took pictures in these talks but unfortunatly my camera broke and I now have no pictures from the weekend. Would you be willing to allow me to have copies of them? They would be for my own personal account of the weekend and i will certainly not be posting them anywhere.

Let me know either way!

kind regards

Sarah :smile:

Hi Sarah

Very kind - thank you.

Bummer - Happened to me once. Now I always take a backup camera. When I remember it anyway :D

Yes, of course. Send me an e-mail so I know wht yours is (mine is somewhere in my profile I think), and I will e-mail across the full size versions later on, or tomorrow.

bye

Adrian B)

Hi 1of2,

Let me know either way!

kind regards

Sarah B)

Hi Sarah

Very kind - thank you.

Bummer - Happened to me once. Now I always take a backup camera. When I remember it anyway :D

Yes, of course. Send me an e-mail so I know wht yours is (mine is somewhere in my profile I think), and I will e-mail across the full size versions later on, or tomorrow.

bye

Adrian :D

Hi Adrian,

Thank you, it's really kind of you to share them. I have just sent you an email. Tomorrow will be fine if you cant do tonight.

Many thanks

Sarah :smile::WAVE:

I've never posted my photoshoot pics before, but since everyone else is I thought I would this time:

GDL.jpg

JB228-11-09.jpg

JB29-11-09.jpg

This are really lovely photos!!

p.s - will you get in touch? I was trying to contact you all day on Saturday!! :smile:

I have 3 pics of you with mk garrisons blackhole stormtrooper shoot a message to me with an email address if you would like them

I'd love them but, I can't PM you!

Could you possibly upload them to somewhere like photobucket? :smile:

great i'd love to see more pics! i work in a Japanese restaurant called Murasaki, it's just off the roundabout as if you're walking to churchill sq. if you ever come in ask one of the waitresses for me. I can make you extra big portions haha.

Murasaki, that's it - couldn't remember the name of the place for the life of me!!!!! Thank you, we may just do that! We'll bring our photos along to show you, if I haven't posted them on here by then! Have a great weekend, chat to you soon! :-)

I've set up a new Flickr group for the sharing of photos relating to Collectormania 2009.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/collectormanialondon2009/

Please only post photos that were taken at - or on your way to, etc - the event. After a month or so I'll open it up to signed photos you got there and anything else related but for the moment it's just for photos.

Brian Krause was so lovely when I went to meet him. He was so down to earth and extremely nice, he looked incredible too! I loved the chat I had with him and I absolutely adore my photograph. He is the nicest person I have ever met! I can't wait to meet him again!

wD4co8CXpD8iYlAGusIoGaHYg9GyAZFk.jpg

Edited by Jenna Downs

I'd love them but, I can't PM you!

Could you possibly upload them to somewhere like photobucket? :lol:

Shoot me an email to : gh05ty@hotmail.co.uk and ill send them back directly to you .... im having some pc probs with photo uploading at the moment