Post your Photos

king b

I dont think that was too blunt Rev. I have noticed that at these events, the old stereotype that sci-fi fans (male and female) arnt attractive is being blown out of the water lol

Many many handsome men and gorgeous girls wandering the halls.

^ I was working on the PS desk on saturday and was blown away by some of the male talent lol

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said to my brother on the way in how its great seeing such a variety of people now attending shows like this. I think with movies like Twilight and alot of genre shows like LOST and True Blood now doing big business on tv its not really considered 'geeky' to like sci-fi and attend conventions anymore. Fact is almost everyone watches some sort of genre TV or movies and almost anyone who loves a certain show/movie would want to meet the stars if they knew they could. Also, Showmasters always have a wide range of guests so it doesn't cater to such a 'cult' market.

My pals still ridicule me and call me a geek lol

Me too XD

But I just say "I met Leonard Nimoy. Your argument has been rendered invalid" and that actually shuts them up XD; Everyone loves The Nimoy secretly~~ :thumbup::D

Edited by Sakuraso

Maybe its just me but every girl i know that would even consider going to a con looks more masculine than me LOL.

I do hope that your female friends who go to cons aren't on this forum or they won't be your friends for much longer :thumbup:

<3

10965_188136889599_642374599_2821905_4199255_n.jpg

CUTEST THING EVER <3

SO ADORABLE!!!!

Thank you ! Misha is very adorable ! I love this man ! <3

Other photo of me !

15954_1286205039122_1350032835_30810789_7291806_n.jpg

15954_1286205119124_1350032835_30810790_7204076_n.jpg

I think Frank Dillane looks like a young Johnny Depp !!.

I think I am in love with him. So pretty!

Most photos i seen of him on here he doesnt look like he is smiling :thumbup:

didnt meet him so i was courious to why most of the photos i seen him in he was not smiling

He was really sweet I mean he came out from behind his desk for photos and stuff, but if you look at photos from when he was at Muggle Mayhem he looked the same in his photos lol

Great photographs so far everyone! Here's a few of mine...

CollectormaniaNovember20092.jpg

CollectormaniaNovember20092.jpg

A couple of shots of the ground floor - I've never been to the London show before and was surprised at how large it was...

RobertEnglundandAntonyNovember2009.jpg

Robert Englund is crazy! What a great guy - it's as if he was made for days like this!

AntonyandHeatherLangenkampNovember2.jpg

Poor Heather, she should have had a stamp made saying "Whatever you do, don't fall asleep", as everyone in front of me in the queue had the same thing written - me included!

LisaWilcoxandAntonyNovember2009.jpg

Great to see Lisa Wilcox there - what a stunning lady; she hasn't aged a day since 1990!

NightmareonElmStreetCastTalkNovembe.jpg

A Nightmare on Elm Street cast talk.

StarTrekCastTalkNovember2009.jpg

Star Trek cast talk.

AntonyandGeorgeTakeiNovember2009.jpg

AntonyandGeorgeTakeiNovember20092.jpg

With Mr. Sulu himself - George Takei - an absolute gent.

GeorgeTakeisignedposter.jpg

The poster I asked him to sign - apologies for the poor quality, I already framed it... Seriously, how tidy does Mr. Takei sign?!

Only a couple from me, but thought I'd show you anyway!

Cant forget Julie McNiven who is lovely. Not a good photo as it was taken from afar. My photoshoot pic is great and I am scanning that in. upload more pics soon... Anyone else have any of Julie?

JMcniven1.jpg

Heres one from the Elm street talk, note Robert's face... evil look about him, be afraid ^_^ .

NOES-Talk1.jpg

Edited by RiversideJon

Hi! This is a message for Splatterman - thanks for chatting to the two of us in the line for the Nightmare on Elm Street talk, and sitting with us during the talk! That was crazy when we found out we live in exactly the same area, LOL!!!! It was a great day, wasn't it?? Love your photo, BTW! Maybe see you around the BN3 area :-)