When Watching New Moon All I Could Think About Was...

jess8619

I went again last night... 4th time i've seen it now haha.

My friend went to London on sat and met Bronson and told him that I wanted to marry him.

He said yes and then called me his wifey and told her we are happy together and he loves me.

Then watching the movie last she looked at me and said 'they just pushed your husband off a cliff' which made me laugh. And then Emily's line about being engaged to a wolf i kind of shouted 'Me too!' haha.

So that's what was going through my head the last time I saw it :wub:

Also I couldnt stop thinking about the lift scene with charlie and daniel, and how charlie had said about having no direction so he just stared at kristen, he has the funniest face on him and it just made me laugh which made me look crazy most likely.

Also I couldnt stop thinking about the lift scene with charlie and daniel, and how charlie had said about having no direction so he just stared at kristen, he has the funniest face on him and it just made me laugh which made me look crazy most likely.

that part is actually hilarious! i laughed at it the first and second time! :thumbup:

...how Demetri/Charlie stole the whole film with his line,

"save some for me" to Heidi!

It was so the best. End of.

And also how hot Jacob/Taylor looked in the cinema scene in that black jumper and boots :) Mmm

And also Emmett/Kellan's muscles in that jumper at the end. Wowzer.

Happy viewing!

Apart from seeing Rachelle, and then thinking about her crying during her ET2 talk. Sucks :D

But I cant complain about the men. :wub:

Ooh so hard to do this without spoiling, but I'll try,

How quick it seemed to go

When could I see it again

That it was SO worth seeing at Midnight

How beautiful Bella's "lost" months were - bizarre I know

How beautiful the score was

How creepy Michael Sheen was as Aro - chills

How funny it was

and that everyone's performance was so much better than Twilight

And how much I can't wait for Eclipse!!

Awww the amout of random rubbish me and Mel spouted during the film was quite amusing, well that was when i wasn't crying lol. Every time Gil, Edi, Rachelle, Chaske or Tyson came on screen we'd just crease with ET2 memories, also I looks I got in the toilet after the film was quite amusing. I was wearing my Twi-Prom t-shirt and had my ET2 bag

did have to phsically stop myself from going "Kelly!" when edi first came on screen lol.

Apart from seeing Rachelle, and then thinking about her crying during her ET2 talk. Sucks :headscratch:

That started me off crying (For the millionth time)

i was thinking sssoooo many things!

haha obviously the first thing was, "i met him, and him..." lol

next was that kristen does the wierdest things with her eyebrows... "Kiss me (Eyebrows shoot off into the sky)" =P

that justin chon is a legend, and how he called me his baby :poki:

how i've held robert pattinsons hand and how beautiful he is :poki:

when kellan says, "You're dating an older woman, hot", i just thought, "I WANT YOU" haha

whenever i saw charlie i had to smile or laugh, because i remember having conversations with him about all his scenes... and it was just so funny watching him... especially in the lift scene... but he is GORGEOUS!

i also missed jose zuniga in this film... =P

*SPOILER* lastly, when edward was like, "Marry Me!", i shouted out "YES!" and that was all i could think about during the end credits :poki:

hahahaha

i love watching new moon =)

xxx

I was thinking pretty much the same as everyone else

Met him/her :blink::D THANK YOU SM/ME.

How beautiful Alex Meraz is...

How unsure I am of Edwards contact lenses'

How KSs' acting has improved.

How beautiful TL is.

Kelly :) (Though luckily for the people around me I remembered that one late on)

The Party Scene: How Rachelle mentioned JR kissed RP when he went flying past him in one of the takes.

I have seen New Moon 3 times...and loved it every time. Can't wait to get it on Blue-Ray!

I was thinking, I have been there, and there...(both in Italy and Vancouver) and I keep lookin for myself in the Italian scenes and I found me! Yep I am in New Moon, and proud as hell over it even if it is a split second "blink and you'll miss me" kinda thing.

Then I was thinking, I met Rob, Kristen, Chris Weitz, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Gil Birmingham, Chaske Spencer and Tyson Houseman and how fun it was.

Then I was thinking, Chris Weitz for directing Breaking Dawn LOL.

And of course I was drooling all over Rob...and adored the Wolf Pack but never changed teams (Team Edward and vamps all the way here). I also adored the CGI wolves...at times they are just cute..then they get scary and then BACK to cute! LOL.

I also LOVED how intense Rachelle Lefevre and even without uttering a word. She owned those scenes totally!

I have seen New Moon 3 times...and loved it every time. Can't wait to get it on Blue-Ray!

I was thinking, I have been there, and there...(both in Italy and Vancouver) and I keep lookin for myself in the Italian scenes and I found me! Yep I am in New Moon, and proud as hell over it even if it is a split second "blink and you'll miss me" kinda thing.

Then I was thinking, I met Rob, Kristen, Chris Weitz, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Gil Birmingham, Chaske Spencer and Tyson Houseman and how fun it was.

Then I was thinking, Chris Weitz for directing Breaking Dawn LOL.

And of course I was drooling all over Rob...and adored the Wolf Pack but never changed teams (Team Edward and vamps all the way here). I also adored the CGI wolves...at times they are just cute..then they get scary and then BACK to cute! LOL.

I also LOVED how intense Rachelle Lefevre and even without uttering a word. She owned those scenes totally!

Where abouts are you in NM? I look out for you every time (13 as of a couple of hours ago!). I need another excuse to watch it again, so if you tell me exactly when to look out for you I can!!!

My favourite parts of new Moon? Hmmmm.... That's a toughie - there is sooo much to love about it.

Well I'll start with Edward of course, some of the little looks and faces he does. Like the look he does when he asks why Jacob can buy her gifts, and the look he does when he can't protect her from his sister and ... *sigh* oh Edward!

Alice - I just love Alice, especially her "wet dog" comment. I might get a T-shirt with that on.

Taylor did a really good job with Jacobs personality differences pre and post wolf.

And Rachelle's Victoria, Eclipse won't be the same without her. :(

Oh, I don't know, can't I just say the whole film was my favourite bit?! :thumbup:

Where abouts are you in NM? I look out for you every time (13 as of a couple of hours ago!). I need another excuse to watch it again, so if you tell me exactly when to look out for you I can!!!

Don't have the exact time but it is just BEFORE you see Bella and Alice talking in the car as they are driving thru the "Volterra" streets..You see in the background some red hooded cloak person with a red tshirt, I actually wore a Bon Jovi tourshirt from their Lost Highway tour but I think they "covered" it up marking it all red or something, not sure but it could be due to copyright issues...*shrugs* ...I do not have the exact time but it is around that time lol. You do not see my face, I just recognized the shape of my torso..yes my boobs! lmao!

I cannot wait to get this on DVD so I can try to get a screencap of it!

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking pretty much the same as everyone else

Met him/her :D:D THANK YOU SM/ME.

How beautiful Alex Meraz is...

How unsure I am of Edwards contact lenses'

How KSs' acting has improved.

How beautiful TL is.

Kelly :) (Though luckily for the people around me I remembered that one late on)

The Party Scene: How Rachelle mentioned JR kissed RP when he went flying past him in one of the takes.

Haha, Yeah i burst into hysterics in the cinema when I remembered that Jaskson was supposed to of kissed Robert in one of the scenes. Everyone was looking at me like i was crazy. I love Jackson! I really want him to come. If i meet him I can die happy.