Latest Guest Announcement: Ray Harryhausen

Davey

i am away on a 4 day holiday break now but to answer your queries

I believe if you purchase a book he will sign other items. There is no queue system in place I am sure you will not have to wait for long.

I am sure he will be happy to have photos taken etc. Any queries contact neil palmer on the stand

have a great time !

If it works the way that Bruce has described, I think that, for anyone preferring to have a different item signed, the best way to look at it is: whatever you pay for the book is the charge for the autograph. If you get a photo signed, you've got what you want plus a 'free' signed book. Does that make sense? Probably not to anyone besides me. ;)

Thanks for answering all these queries, Bruce. Enjoy your break.

Edited by MinkyKnights

Well, I must say, meeting Ray was a highlight of my day. I don't know how long he was signing for: I found the Cinema Store table at 9.50am and Ray and Tony were in full flight, with a good queue waiting. The book I bought looks pretty amazing - it's something that I've had my eye on for a while so this was an excellent opportunity to take a copy home. The signing/personalising looks great, and I'm chuffed that Ray was also happy to sign my Mighty Joe Young DVD cover and pose for a pic.

Job's a good 'un. Thanks for setting this up.

Ray was a real star!!!! a man of nearly 90yrs of age signing the way he did was phenomenal!!! I bought the book at £18 which he signed and then signed a print of him I brought with his Mighty Joe Young statue!! £18!!!!!!!!!!! come on!! seriously!!!! what a bargain!!!!! and then he let me lean right over to have a photo shaking his hand!!

a 89 year old man!!! and then you have someone like Shannon Doughety that didn't speak 1 word to me nor did she even look up at me!!! just goes to show who is there for the money hey!!

Thank you Cinema Store for making this happen

thanks cinema store, was there when ray got there and he was so friendly, got an amazing book siged by himself and tony, for £18... WOW. He was staying for more than the advertisec hour so i hope everyone else got to meet him also... am now ordering all those other fantastic films i had forgotten about in his book :YAHOO: