question about guest announcements

TurquoiseTrance

Couldn't think of a good title for this, but what I'd like to know is, is there a final point before the event when there definitely won't be any more guest announcements, or could a guest be confirmed literally at the last minute and attend the event with no prior mention of them on here?

Unfortunately I can't think of a clearer way of wording this at the moment, so I hope it makes sense.

There isn't really a cut off date for guest announcements to be made.

The official line goes along the lines of

" Guests can be announced right up to the event itself "

It's not unheard of for a guest to be at the event with no announcement, it's a rare thing, but it has happened.

Best thing to do is every so often check the website as well as the forums .

• Moderators

Any number of things can happen really.

Contracts can get delayed etc, which means they can't announce a guest before an event.

Guests could pull out, and they bring in last minute replacement ones.

So yeah, as everyone else has said .. whenever someone asks if there'll be any more guests, we always say there's not a cut off date because you simply never know what will happen :wub:

Thought I'd ask this here but what are peoples thoughts on twi-guests??

Ok ok so I'm obv not a fan but its a bit odd (and to me mean) to leave Bronson(?) to do a talk on his own, especially with all those screaming twihards all in a concentrated space :P hehe

Plus lets face it twihard or not having Micheal Sheen, Christopher Hyandahl or Cad Gigadet would be all kinds of awesome!!

(and yes I know I'm a ribbish speller :P)

anyhoo yeh, thoughts??

:D

• Moderators

Thoughts as in .. should there be more or is 1 enough?

Depends who's available etc. There's been a pretty steady stream of Twilight guests, so I'm sure the fans can cope with there only being 1 at this one. There can't be loads at each event after all.

Makes complete sense to have them while it's highly popular, so I understand it. It might just be a case of not being able to get anyone to join him this time around.

Edited by DavidB

Trust me, having met Bronson this weekend in Denmark, put him in a room with 400 women and he'll be the happiest wolf around :YAHOO:

LMAO!! xD

DavidB - thoughts as in I would have expected at least one more and hoped it will have been one of those I mentioned - long shot at this late date I know but a girl can dream.

;)

Michael Sheen

:WAVE:

I'm just worried if he is got that it's now going to be so much harder to see him due to all the twilight fans (no offense meant to twilight fans) as he would be so much more popular now because of them. Not that that's a bad thing though as it would do SM good.

But if SM got him I would be one incredibly happy woman!