Bella's Purple Duvet

TwilightMum

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for that, isnt it silly that the company that make the duvet set have stopped making it, it could and probably would have been their biggest seller right now!!!!

have seen one on ebay and its at £205.00 already and its not even brand new!!!

• 1 month later...

thanks for that, isnt it silly that the company that make the duvet set have stopped making it, it could and probably would have been their biggest seller right now!!!!

have seen one on ebay and its at £205.00 already and its not even brand new!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :(

I got one!!!!!!!!!!!! Brand new on ebay. Can't wait for my bedroom to look just like Bella's. Hope it's being used in Eclipse.

I've seen a few on ebay but they all seem to be king and queen sizes.

Can you get it for a single bed? You must be able to as Bella only has a single bed!

xxxx

Hi there

You can't get it in a single, I'm sure Bella actually has a "Full" Size bed in Twilight. I think this is about the size of a double or slightly smaller.

I bought the Full Size for my single bed and it fits okay. Hangs over the sides a bit but looks great.

I paid a few hundred for it but I am so pleased with it. I noticed from the Eclipse stills and trailer that Bella still has the bedding in the new film.

i only use mine for show and have it on top of my duvet and fold it down when i sleep, it is a very nice set and looks good :) i have the queen size and its fine on my bed as its quite high off the ground too which helps, i do know someone who has it on a single bed and just folds it in two and it looks okay but you could get it altered maybe??

i also noticed that the bedding is the same in eclipse thank goodness, havent got to go around hunting for another bedding set :thumbup:

oh thats great - how did u find this out?

http://twilight-review.com/bellas-bedding-preorder-target/

they definately needed to re-release this, the films have made this so popular, they can make a fortune!!

The problem is they will not ship to the UK :D

thats a shame, hopefully the re-release will mean that sellers on Ebay or other sites wont charge an arm and a leg for them in the future, they should only charge slightly over the shop price, some wont i know but you may find some genuine ppl that will :)

oh thats great - how did u find this out?

http://twilight-review.com/bellas-bedding-preorder-target/

they definately needed to re-release this, the films have made this so popular, they can make a fortune!!

The problem is they will not ship to the UK :D

thats a shame, hopefully the re-release will mean that sellers on Ebay or other sites wont charge an arm and a leg for them in the future, they should only charge slightly over the shop price, some wont i know but you may find some genuine ppl that will :)

I really hope so :D